Advocates for Britney/ExposingExhell-gate (the detailed presentation of Banons lunacy)

22 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: That account just likes to be outraged 24/7. 

But how can you agree with the fact that an AI britney album is acceptable ? THAT's the question.

Celebrating Britney's artistry ? 

Reading your comment on that picture is like you're talking about a deceased artist. 

As long as Britney is alive, IT IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE to drop an AI album. I personnaly won't even listen to it, let alone buy it.

2 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

But how can you agree with the fact that an AI britney album is acceptable ? THAT's the question.

Reading your comment on that picture is like you're talking about a deceased artist. 

As long as Britney is alive, IT IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE to drop an AI album. I personnaly won't even listen to it, let alone buy it.

I will play devils advocate and ask this. Are we really sure they didn't use AI for parts of FF and def. majority of BJ?

Is AI REALLY a new thing in the music industry?

Side note- I agree, AI should be stopped. It's getting creepily accurate.

• Leader
4 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

I think banons are trolls and suckers... HOWEVER, I do think the owner of this site is team con. 

fzii7lkgcpdj3wk4.gif

might get banned for self expressing myself, as has happened several times in the past, but however, that person is friends with Perez Sh1ton and loooves to do post dragging Britney (remember how this person recorded themselve just telling a fake story LIKE TMZ does?? hint: restaurant mess. Just for clicks and likes AND of course, giving B a negative image, spreading shiat just like these Z-list tabloides did. I do not forget hun)

bullshit-what.gif

• Love 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, the_blackout said:

You are choosing to exclude the part where I said it would require Britney's express permission.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

You are choosing to exclude the part where I said it would require Britney's express permission.

At this point I'd consider reporting those 2 accounts (Advocates and ExposingExhell) to Twitter for defamation. They crossed the line of being just quirky and funny a long, long ago. This is shameless, constant bullying and defamation.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Still ..

if she does that, I would lose all my respect for her as an artist. 

Yea, go ahead and use a machine to replicate my voice and give me the coins ?? C'mon !!! 

That's a whole new level of lazy, and I would doubt Britney would EVER accept such thing ! 

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I will play devils advocate and ask this. Are we really sure they didn't use AI for parts of FF and def. majority of BJ?

Is AI REALLY a new thing in the music industry?

Side note- I agree, AI should be stopped. It's getting creepily accurate.

It's a good point, but at least they lied to us :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Admitting it and promote it as "signed on by Britney" is disrespectful to her legacy AND us.

16 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

Still ..

if she does that, I would lose all my respect for her as an artist. 

Yea, go ahead and use a machine to replicate my voice and give me the coins ?? C'mon !!! 

That's a whole new level of lazy, and I would doubt Britney would EVER accept such thing ! 

Grimes is literally paying indie musicians who want to break out 50% royalties if they make AI music with her voice. If it's good enough and her label likes it, they get 50%.

And that woman is not lazy. She recorded 2 albums worth of songs that are about to come out AND STILL accepts her fans AI mixes and offers them royalties. How is that lazy?

12 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

It's a good point, but at least they lied to us :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Admitting it and promote it as "signed on by Britney" is disrespectful to her legacy AND us.

At least we would know we aren't being lied to again. And why is AI more bothering to you than 4 albums that have Thank you to Lou Taylor in the booklets? I'd demand an instant reprint.

8 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

At least we would know we aren't being lied to again. And why is AI more bothering to you than 4 albums that have Thank you to Lou Taylor in the booklets? I'd demand an instant reprint.

We're going to disagree on that one. 

You're an Artist, you "do" your Artwork. Simple as that. 

Are we really having this conversation ?

3 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Do you really believe I have time for having a second account? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: babe I like you and it's ok if we disagree... however, I think Glitter incites drama, re read my other response... I don't have any problem if you defend who you want cuz I'm not a closed minded person. And the other person don't know why y'all bring to this if I've never named that... person.

have a blessed night, as will I. 

they do incite drama. all they do is make threads about sam? it's so strange 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I just got "Warned for Reason:Blatant Disrespect" :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: where do I disrespect? Tell me @GlitterRain. I Even tell You hace a good night.

Or was it because There's no room for self expression? I mean, if somebody calls me a banon and I'm not, I remain calm and just laugh. But ir seems My comments touched some kind of nerve in You :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

how tired is that. Just go and touch grasa

Edited by agustinmalandra
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Grimes is literally paying indie musicians who want to break out 50% royalties if they make AI music with her voice. If it's good enough and her label likes it, they get 50%.

And that woman is not lazy. She recorded 2 albums worth of songs that are about to come out AND STILL accepts her fans AI mixes and offers them royalties. How is that lazy?

Great call out. When I saw Grimes announce that, I thought it was super forward thinking. 

Like anything, AI is not inherently good or bad - it's how it's used. It can be used for good if done through the right channels. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Great call out. When I saw Grimes announce that, I thought it was super forward thinking. 

Like anything, AI is not inherently good or bad - it's how it's used. It can be used for good if done through the right channels. 

This opens the door for so many unknown artists to break through and 50% royalties sounds more than fair. And she clearly states ''feel free to use my voice without penalty''

I was wrong about her having a label. I guess she left them. Regardless, this is amazing!

She is already releasing AI music

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
typo

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block