S Club 7 releases video statement about Paul, and Hannah's departure and the tour is still happening.

I cry every time I watch this video. I think what's hard is knowing that I grew up with them and seeing them in pain hurts me. 

I feel for Hannah so bad, I can only imagine how this is impacting her. I don't know how I would feel when I would hear his part in "Reach" 

• 3 weeks later...

Can i ask, sorry if this is a stupid question and its not really about Paul, reports are saying Hannah is contacting lawyers but doesnt say why. would this be because shes under contract to do the tour and management are saying she has to do it or would this be her trying to stop the tour going ahead??

AA1c7cq4.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l
WWW.MSN.COM

Hannah left following Paul Cattermole's death.

Can i ask, sorry if this is a stupid question, reports are saying Hannah is contacting lawyers but doesnt say why. would this be because shes under contract to do the tour and management are saying she has to do it or would this be her trying to stop the tour going ahead??

Edited by jonloch1
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

Can i ask, sorry if this is a stupid question and its not really about Paul, reports are saying Hannah is contacting lawyers but doesnt say why. would this be because shes under contract to do the tour and management are saying she has to do it or would this be her trying to stop the tour going ahead??

WWW.MSN.COM

Can i ask, sorry if this is a stupid question, reports are saying Hannah is contacting lawyers but doesnt say why. would this be because shes under contract to do the tour and management are saying she has to do it or would this be her trying to stop the tour going ahead??

Some of my initial thoughts:

1. She signed a contract to do the tour - maybe it’s what you’re mentioning here, they are forcing her to commit 

2. they’re using her still in the s club brand to promote the tour and but won’t get paid anything 

3. Maybe they’re using her story too much to promote the tour with Paul? 

very interesting though :( 

I saw in recent news as well, they confirmed how Paul passed away - looks like a heart attack 

2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

WWW.MSN.COM

I’m guessing this has to do with her supposedly breaching her contract? Surely there’s clauses for circumstances including grief. S*mon Fuller is really a POS. 

1 hour ago, dran said:

1. She signed a contract to do the tour - maybe it’s what you’re mentioning here, they are forcing her to commit 

2. they’re using her still in the s club brand to promote the tour and but won’t get paid anything 

I saw in recent news as well, they confirmed how Paul passed away - looks like a heart attack 

Wasn’t a heart attack. He died of natural causes with heart issues including cardiac arrhythmia. Sounds to me his body just gave up. I wonder if he knew about the issues with his heart prior to his death and was trying to get help.

It’s so sad. He seemed really excited about the tour.

• Love 1
On 6/6/2023 at 1:34 AM, dran said:

yeh probably 1 or 2. i dont see how they are using her story, they've only done a small video saying she wont be there. Unless ive missed something what else have they done?

tbh with the risk of sounding unsympathetic, i dont honestly get how Hannah is so upset she cant do the tour. i know they dated but it was like 20 years ago and shes got a husband and kids now. Like i get shes sad but come on, is she not gunna do her other work?? The tour isnt til October so its not even like its right  after he passed away. were they even in touch when they werent in s club?

Edited by jonloch1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block