S Club 7 releases video statement about Paul, and Hannah's departure and the tour is still happening.

S Club releases statement regarding the passing of Paul, apologizing for being M.I.A. for a whole month, and officially announces tour is still on, but only as a 5 piece as Hannah decided to leave the band. 

They also are rebranding everything back to S Club for legal contractual purposes especially on the tour so they don't hit a lawsuit as why it's not S Club 7..

@Isla

@Slayer

• Like 3
  • Content Curators

I was planning on going to the reunion tour with my big sis but we decided on SZA/Raye in the end. I can imagine it being more special now they’re doing it in Paul’s memory. We obviously understand Hannah’s decision 😢

• Love 2

Hm I don't think Hannah's left the group, rather she's sitting the tour out (and any other further promotion) due to Paul's death which is completely understandable. It's bittersweet really. It's great the tour is still going ahead to pay tribute to Paul but the situation is just so sad.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, JamieColonSpears said:

Sad news. Poor Hannah. How bizarre Paul's death happened just after the tour announcement. Giving me MJ This Is It vibes  :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  Praying Madonna will be ok for her tour she always pushes herself so hard

Madonna is working out, and unlike her usual 3 months. She literally gave herself 7 months 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Hm I don't think Hannah's left the group, rather she's sitting the tour out (and any other further promotion) due to Paul's death which is completely understandable. It's bittersweet really. It's great the tour is still going ahead to pay tribute to Paul but the situation is just so sad.

I think she left the group

2 minutes ago, AII said:

I think she left the group

Are we sure? I watched the video and the rest of the members simply said she isn't joining them on the tour. Nothing about leaving the group. I imagine at some point when she is ready to she may rejoin them in the future. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Are we sure? I watched the video and the rest of the members simply said she isn't joining them on the tour. Nothing about leaving the group. I imagine at some point when she is ready to she may rejoin them in the future. 

They wished her all the best in the future.. and they didn't mention that she wasn't coming on to her because of Paul... I just feel like it was worded in such a way that she wasn't coming back

I spoke to my friend tonight who i was going with and we both agreed to just try and sell our tickets.  i was alright still going for just 6  of them but now there's only 5 im just not bothered about going anymore and neither is my friend

only issue is do yous think they will sell??

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Cqleb said:

I was planning on going to the reunion tour with my big sis but we decided on SZA/Raye in the end. I can imagine it being more special now they’re doing it in Paul’s memory. We obviously understand Hannah’s decision 😢

can i ask you did you sell your tickets?? did they sell easily

18 minutes ago, AII said:

They wished her all the best in the future.. and they didn't mention that she wasn't coming on to her because of Paul... I just feel like it was worded in such a way that she wasn't coming back

Well she may rejoin them in the future. But either way, she's not with them for now and won't be on the tour. 

15 minutes ago, Isla said:

Well she may rejoin them in the future. But either way, she's not with them for now and won't be on the tour. 

With a lot of these bands, eventually they will all get back together again whether it's in one week or in 20 years. Eventually they just get desperate and need more money

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I spoke to my friend tonight who i was going with and we both agreed to just try and sell our tickets.  i was alright still going for just 6  of them but now there's only 5 im just not bothered about going anymore and neither is my friend

only issue is do yous think they will sell??

You should still go, it’ll be a great show and a way to honour Paul. I love Hannah but she barely sings so you won’t really notice.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You should still go, it’ll be a great show and a way to honour Paul. I love Hannah but she barely sings so you won’t really notice.

i just dont feel like it now and my friend is the same. i think i'd notice 7 going down to just 5 tbh. plus i have shania twain in september then JLS in november. i might have felt differently if it was my only gig this year but i just dont feel that fussed going now. also as well, what if one then fell ill on the tour and its down to S Club 4. im just not bothered anymore and my friend feel the same

Edited by jonloch1

Everyone complaining about them not being 7 or 6, y'all don't know what we've had to deal with being fans of OV7 in Mexico over the years lol

Sadly, Paul is gone now, but Hannah could always come back in future reunions.

Besides, as if Jo wasn't the main singer anyways.

I wish I had the chance to see them, but I can't. In the end I think it's more about the music. Even if they don't have all the members, it's about reviving that music they haven't performed in years.

7 hours ago, Isla said:

The thing is though I really cant see them doing anything else adter the tour anyway. Even if Paul didnt sadly pass away, they were never going to do a Steps and make new albums and permanently reunite. I really think if the tour still goes ahead it'll be the last one

7 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

The thing is though I really cant see them doing anything else adter the tour anyway. Even if Paul didnt sadly pass away, they were never going to do a Steps and make new albums and permanently reunite. I really think if the tour still goes ahead it'll be the last one

Yeah probably. I know Boyzone reunited, lost a member through death but carried on. but I guess it depends on what the other S Club members want to do. 

Edited by Isla

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block