Kelly Clarkson responds to claims of a toxic work environment bhs of her show

What we all need to understand as we grow old, there will come a time in your life that you will be the "bigger guy". There will come a time when someone will feel disgruntled because of you. There will come a time when you will benefit from a situation that is unbeneficial to someone else. If you specialize in a profession then there will come a time when you create policy that is inconvenient to someone else. We will all be the bad guy in a scenario at some point in our lives. 

Edited by JordeezyIZGolden
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, cubasterd said:

Her show is moving from LA to NYC? lol That's the issue. It takes a while to get used to the rudeness of a typical New Yorker. I still haven't decided if they are actually jerks or if they just talk in an uncaring way that makes you think they're jerks. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

New yorkers can be  crass a bit. But i love New Yorkers attitudes lol. Their not phony. Very direct. You know where you stand with them, and they will be quick to cuss you tf out lol. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block