Sam’s “new” hiking post is from over 9 months ago. UPDATE: Turns comments OFF after expose

Why is Sam posting a hiking video making it seem like it’s from today when it’s 9+ months old? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

2ff286a1478a3642f0e51dce62d7605109945615
WWW.TUMBEX.COM

@britneyspears Power of nature & My hubby ♥️
MEGA794008_006-5.jpg?w=1024
FOOTWEARNEWS.COM

Britney Spears stepped into nature this week, taking a hike with husband Sam Asghari in a neon pink tank...

His post today:

Edited by KrisJ
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I post old stuff on instagram all the time. I hike regularly (legit did yesterday) but I don't actually like people to know my day to day whereabouts in real time so I may post an older hiking photo I haven't posted yet with a caption about enjoying my hike today even if the photo itself is NOT of that particular hike. And I am a nobody. Just playing devil's advocate and saying there are many random but logical explanations that don't involve kidnapping or ****** to post a non current photo on Instagram:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Yeah I get it I’ve posted old stuff to. But considering the context of what’s going on with Britney it raises some eyebrows. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 7

Well, All "New" posts of Britney is old. Britney never posted photos/videos up to date. Even if their marriage is indeed in trouble, they have to keep it cool and calm and hide it before the book release (relationship with Sam is written in the book) ~~ so Sam posted an old photos of them to pretend it new. (Thought nobody would figure it out?) ~~ or he's just simply did what Britney wishes.... post photos not up to date one.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Fay1981 said:

I don't undestand why Sam wants to make it even more difficult for him. He must know about the conspiracies and he goes and does this? It's better not to post anything.

It's his right to post anything he wants, if people (especially here) read into it, it's not like it's his responsibility for people not having a life lol

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I post old stuff on instagram all the time. I hike regularly (legit did yesterday) but I don't actually like people to know my day to day whereabouts in real time so I may post an older hiking photo I haven't posted yet with a caption about enjoying my hike today even if the photo itself is NOT of that particular hike. And I am a nobody. Just playing devil's advocate and saying there are many random but logical explanations that don't involve kidnapping or ****** to post a non current photo on Instagram:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Yes, but you don’t post ONLY old stuff

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block