Sam’s “new” hiking post is from over 9 months ago. UPDATE: Turns comments OFF after expose

4 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Wow some people are so blind, it's insaaaaaane!!! No one wondering how trash like the Kardashians can be so powerful in this dumb world!!! They can sell anything to some of you... Like ANYTHING!!!

Unlike Britney's IG, Sam's one it's always "IG PERFECT", but last night I was like "so weird, I don't get the point of this ONLY 4 sec video, it felt like it was coming from nowhere and for no reason, for the fist time!" It was like he was trying without even trying... But trying to proove what? And now we found out that video is from 9 months ago? And some people still don't think it's f  cking weird... He clearly wanted us to believe it was new!!! And that's why everybody thought it was new in the original topic, stop lying and stop find excuses!!!

1000% they are hiding stuff but I hope it's just for Britney's privacy, which will make the lies 100% ok to me, I just hope that it's not because they are doing bad stuff to her... Because nothing really change after almost 2 years. No words from Rosengart anymore, she's isolated as hell, Vicky is out, like they did with Felicia, Tish?

It's also funny how Sam can always found randomly TMZ's cameras in the street to talk with them and doing his promo, but he never be able to find them and defend his wife about their ugly lies!!!

Sam likely posted a 9 month old video (!!) of him “hiking with [his] wife” to show the world that everything is just fine between them since this documentary that involves speculation about their marriage was about to drop that night. Weird as hell, as usual.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
21 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Sam likely posted a 9 month old video (!!) of him “hiking with [his] wife” to show the world that everything is just fine between them since this documentary that involves speculation about their marriage was about to drop that night. Weird as hell, as usual.

How is it weird to do that? If you want to make a statement that things are fine between you and your wife, a post of the two of you together is a pretty ordinary way of doing it. Once again, people are looking at Sam's posts and telling themselves whatever they want to to fit their own narrative.

• Like 2

i'm sure he has plenty of actual NEW content with his wife since they live together, like, why post a 9 months old video?. It can't be everything about throwbacks, where is the current content? like the normal thing on socials is posting pics and videos as you go through those times, not ALL posts being about months ago and throwbacks, that is funny af and very sus... 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

How is it weird to do that? If you want to make a statement that things are fine between you and your wife, a post of the two of you together is a pretty ordinary way of doing it. Once again, people are looking at Sam's posts and telling themselves whatever they want to to fit their own narrative.

“Hiking with my wife” present tense, no? Unless grammar is now subjective.

• Love 1
On 5/12/2023 at 7:40 PM, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I post old stuff on instagram all the time. I hike regularly (legit did yesterday) but I don't actually like people to know my day to day whereabouts in real time so I may post an older hiking photo I haven't posted yet with a caption about enjoying my hike today even if the photo itself is NOT of that particular hike. And I am a nobody. Just playing devil's advocate and saying there are many random but logical explanations that don't involve kidnapping or ****** to post a non current photo on Instagram:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I love a hot guy who’s into outdoors activities, who’s mysterious but also keeps himself safe… call me :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

“Hiking with my wife” present tense, no? Unless grammar is now subjective.

In the context of using it as a caption over a post of them hiking, it makes perfect sense and it's also not a matter of grammar. I'm not sure why you needed that explained, it's very simple lol.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block