Britney reportedly paid lawyer Mathew Rosengart $4.2 million, Rosengart says he's now working for Britney pro bono

"Our sources say that figure represents only a part of what Britney has paid Rosengart's firm, and that the fees now approach $6 million total."

almost 2 years and $6 millions ? It seems a LOT compare to "13-year-long conservatorship case made a total of more than $30 million."

Well it's TMZ so :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Edited by Matou
  • Love 1

i mean she got an expensive lawyer… what did y’all expect? lol

if she’s happy paying him for his services then so be it… I think the bills are mostly because of how much time he had to dedicate to understanding it all.

he probably can’t even work on more cases at the time. so yeah - any good lawyer can have a large hourly rate.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BritneyWiki said:

https://amp.tmz.com/2023/05/12/britney-spears-paid-lawyer-mathew-rosengart-legal-fees-conservatorship-termination/

Britney Spears has paid the law firm of her lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, millions of dollars in legal fees, and our sources say members of her team became agitated enough that Rosengart has now agreed to provide free legal services for the immediate future.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Britney has paid Rosengart's firm $4,201,856 for the period November 2021 through March 2023. That represents the legal work Rosengart performed mostly after the conservatorship ended.

Our sources say that figure represents only a part of what Britney has paid Rosengart's firm, and that the fees now approach $6 million total.

We're told Britney's team pushed back on Rosengart over his fees, and the lawyer has now agreed to work pro bono for the remainder of the case against Jamie Spearsand Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group.

We know Rosengart has been providing legal services in various areas of Britney's life, including ending the conservatorship, an ongoing case against Jamie and Tri Star, music, her book deal and other matters.

Rosengart has been critical of some of the eye-popping lawyers fees connected to the conservatorship. According to legal docs filed by Rosengart, dozens of lawyers in the 13-year-long conservatorship case made a total of more than $30 million.

Britney was reportedly worth $60 million when the conservatorship ended. Our sources say it's now a lot less.

I am grateful to him for helping to free her... but everything he did(n't) do after that deserves to be financially evaluated as he himself has now offered :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1

Conspiracy theory:

Does anyone think that it’s possible that Harvey Levin was receiving kick backs🤑for every disgusting, false story his TMZ posted about Britney… twice as much $$$$$ (under the table so the court “didn’t know”😑) for posting glowing propaganda stories on Jamie and Team Con??

It’s just crazy how Harvey is so willing to die on this hill. It has to be more than TMZ, it’s that yes but it also must be Harvey who is pissed off that he can’t get that easy money any more, hence why he’s so personally invested in pushing this false narrative almost two years post cship.

Thoughts?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, leviathan said:

i mean she got an expensive lawyer… what did y’all expect? lol

if she’s happy paying him for his services then so be it… I think the bills are mostly because of how much time he had to dedicate to understanding it all.

he probably can’t even work on more cases at the time. so yeah - any good lawyer can have a large hourly rate.

People also need to read the part about Rosengart negotiating her upcoming work such as her $15 million book deal that she will also make future profits off of. She also had to make some coins from Hold Me Closer, the successful smash hit that everyone on this site wants to pretend never happened apparently. 

So, yeah, she paid him to bring in more money for her. TMZ obviously planted this story to give B-Anon crazies something to complain about. 

It's so funny how these so-called fans will believe Team Con propaganda that criticizes the people that helped Britney get out of the Con. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Euhm, in case you were living under a rock she secured a record-breaking 15 million book deal and released a top ten long charting hit all in the past 15 months alone. My guess is she'll figure it out and you can worry about your own finances :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

15 million is not a lot for an artist like Britney who has a luxury life. In fact she spent 1/3 of that in 1 year just on a lawyer. And apart from the book (which we don't even know if it really was that amount) she doesn't seem to have anything else prepared in the near future.

• Like 1

So....that hearing that was pushed until the end of month, what's the ball park figure for the Lawyers that are fighting against Britney, both during the conservatorship and after?

My assumption is this is very much aimed to fuel the conspiracy theorists into doing TMZs work for them, which to me, is proof enough that there's a media campaign underway.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block