Gimme More (Raw Vocals)

Well sort of...it's crazy when I can use AI technology to create more natural sounding vocals from Britney. Aside from the occasional warped sound, these could almost pass for raw vocals. It makes me want to create live versions of songs to get a taste of what a song could possibly sound if she ever sang live.

ย 

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Very simple to do with the correct software (thank you nonetheless) but this just proves The Matrix is most likely real!

Do your homework about technology and philosophy before you come for me! Thatโ€™s all. :)

Insufferable

9 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Insufferable

Ok lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Certain exhale users are insufferable but to each their own. Knowledge is power. Guarantee my comment wonโ€™t seem so crazy ten years down the line!

Ive never understood the reason to insult someone with a different opinion other than ignorance? Fighting with insults says so much. I never commanded anyone to agree.ย 

Edited by TakeYourHand
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Very simple to do with the correct software (thank you nonetheless) but this just proves The Matrix is most likely real!

Do your homework about technology and philosophy before you come for me! Thatโ€™s all. :)

But....I didn't say anything....anyway...

8 hours ago, Sia said:

Well sort of...it's crazy when I can use AI technology to create more natural sounding vocals from Britney. Aside from the occasional warped sound, these could almost pass for raw vocals. It makes me want to create live versions of songs to get a taste of what a song could possibly sound if she ever sang live.

ย 

can you post the file? please

8 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Wasnโ€™t expecting this

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Not today Satan

ย 

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

if the Matrix was real, would it really let us come to a realization it exists by putting this sort of technology in our virtual world that proves its existence? :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

if the Matrix was real, would it really let us come to a realization it exists by putting this sort of technology in our virtual world that proves its existence? :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Considering the renaissance of technology yes lol but I never stated I believed in that theory so Iโ€™m not sure why itโ€™s so triggering lol. It was actually a joke but itโ€™s all good!

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Considering the renaissance of technology yes lol but I never stated I believed in that theory so Iโ€™m not sure why itโ€™s so triggering lol. It was actually a joke but itโ€™s all good!

oh i wasnt triggered, sorry if i made it seem that way. Was just discussing lol

I did create my Britney Ai model like 2 days ago, it's very well trained and sounding like you know who. There will be more to comeย :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:. It's very magical to play with, like I did the same thing with Baby One More Time but sounding like Britney in 2023. They have no excuse they played the same song again and again in Britney's ears tiil the day she was ill (and they went on), they could have use that (not saying it's the better way to redo songs but at least could have been a current sound).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block