Britney's 'Circus' Album is now available to stream in Dolby Atmos on Apple

17 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Omg sister Apple is conspiring against us :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: I think there is a sync issue with my library. Like even though I downloaded the Dolby Atmos version my library is only recognizing the old mp3 files :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I’ve only been able to listen to Phonography and Rock Me In in the DA version… :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Lou is really trying to block an album she vouched for. Stupid ***** omg 

also omg not the main girls returning 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Lou is really trying to block an album she vouched for. Stupid ***** omg 

also omg not the main girls returning 

Apple gives its hottest soldiers the toughest battles. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: We’ll get Dolby Atmos soon enough! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:
And yes, the Main Girls are here to reclaim our time! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: You've been put on notice, Exhale!! :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
45 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

For the girlies that are having trouble trying to listen to it on Dolby, try deleting it from your downloads and then redownloading it. Did it for me and it works like a charm.

Hope this helps :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Not my iPhone 14 Pro Max flopping after doing this exact same thing :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, mystic falls said:

Love Circus and Blackout but we need in the zone next:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

1 hour ago, Kevney said:

when will in the zone happen :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

this one is nowhere near as good as blackout, i actually dislike a lot of the effects and slight changes 

I thought ITZ already exist as Dolby Atmos from CD/DVD am I hallucinating or that was something else?  :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Edited by UnderHisSpell

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block