Britney's 'Circus' Album is now available to stream in Dolby Atmos on Apple

On 5/9/2023 at 3:23 PM, Thecodeman25 said:

Wait I was listening on headphones and blur was not censored then transferred to my car and it was censored again? Wtf 

blur isn't meant to be censored? it always seemed that way

Edited by Kevney
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Huh? It was always censored 

do you know how to read or? yes it seemed intentional. it seemed to be part of the production of the song. and i still think it was. the song is pretty cringe now. def didn't improve it. i think apple just made it without any type of permissions. 

Edited by Kevney
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 6:09 AM, DaddyNotaFool said:

Britney’s Dolby atmos is the worst in the industry. So wrongly done. Blackout is completely destroyed. The only well done Britney song in this format is Toxic.

Not true. It's supposed to allow you to hear all elements in the song clearly and brings the vocals to life more.

• Like 2
On 5/13/2023 at 8:24 PM, Kevney said:

do you know how to read or? yes it seemed intentional. it seemed to be part of the production of the song. and i still think it was. the song is pretty cringe now. def didn't improve it. i think apple just made it without any type of permissions. 

They would need the full stems from producers and writers - I can assure you they have permission to get hold of them stems lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block