Britney's 'Circus' Album is now available to stream in Dolby Atmos on Apple

2 hours ago, Jelly Spears said:

As some have stated, the song "Blur" is annoying me.

One day it's censored, the next uncensored.  Sounds great, but now it's back to being censored.  Am I losing it?

You aren't losing it. But let me ask a question. Are you listening on different devices that you hear censored/uncensored? I hear uncensored when I listen to it on my phone, but, since Apple music doesn't make Atmos available on a Windows PC, when I listen to it on my desktop, it is censored. That is my guess as to what's happening. If you are hearing it censored and uncensored on the same device, then I have no idea. I just tested this theory with Blur before typing this, just to confirm. 

Edited by reverendB
Added more.
On 5/8/2023 at 10:03 PM, Britney671 said:

Do you guys actually hear a difference? I do, but it's nothing groundbreaking. Maybe I just need to listen to it on a sound system mot just earpods??

EarPods lmao yes. With a system (headphones or speakers) that have a decent soundstage and are made decent you can absolutely tell. It’s not a gimmick. I wouldn’t go as far as to say it is a ground breaking improvement to my enjoyment of whatever song I’m listening to, but you absolutely notice and you’ll hear sounds you never even knew existed in the track before. But if you’re listening through EarPods or laptop speakers or a phone you wouldn’t hear much. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • 3 months later...
On 11/9/2023 at 8:07 PM, Raven-4397- said:

Are these Dolby versions *just* her vocals? Or just without Myah? It seems empty but very appreciated with real Britney vocals. She doesn't sound like a baby.

Britney's vocals are more in the fore-front, the pre-chorus for "Circus" is stripped of Myah's exaggerated impression.   :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I don't remember Myah's vocals being used so obviously anywhere else tho.  

On 11/12/2023 at 10:31 AM, Captain Marvel said:

Britney's vocals are more in the fore-front, the pre-chorus for "Circus" is stripped of Myah's exaggerated impression.   :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I don't remember Myah's vocals being used so obviously anywhere else tho.  

I don't think they were obviously used either, would just be cool to know if she's in it at all anymore at least as part of the main vocals. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block