Jesy breaks down crying after the media continue to pit her and her former Little Mix bandmates against eachother

Slayer

This breaks my heart, she doesn't deserve this.

She did an interview with The Sun and they spun it and put her on the front page of their newspaper basically being Jesy v Little Mix when Jesy expressed she is rooting for her former band members and that they are crazy talented.

She expressed how she is disgusted how the media always tries to pit women against eachother.

• Love 2

Watching that video i do feel for her. my only issue and this just popped into my head, when she did an IG Live with Nicki Minaj, Nicki called leigh anne a name and jesy laughed and i thought that was horrible of jesy. But, i dont hate jesy for leaving, you cant ball and chain someone to a group. i mean ok, i joke im still pissed off Geri left the spice girls in 1998 but Geri revealed years later she had bullima and found the height of success they had too much . Same with Jesy and she did 9 years which is a long time for a girl group and kinda unheard of. and yeh she doesnt speak to the girls but after spending 9 years constantly in each other pockets its kinda understandable why they want a distance. Geri didnt speak to the spice girls for a while and some of the other girls didnt speak for a while but now they are in touch, and even Victoria who has decided not to tour anymore designed a dress for Mel B when she got her MBE last year. so little mix probably just need a break and in a few years when the dust settles, they'll no doubt reunite again like spice girls and steps have. Steps had a massive falling out in 2001, didnt speak for years and are now been back for 6 years making albums and touring

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Slayer said:

This breaks my heart, she doesn't deserve this.

She did an interview with The Sun and they spun it and put her on the front page of their newspaper basically being Jesy v Little Mix when Jesy expressed she is rooting for her former band members and that they are crazy talented.

She expressed how she is disgusted how the media always tries to pit women against eachother.

They should all get together and talk about everything and even if they are not together, stick together for these situations.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Watching that video i do feel for her. my only issue and this just popped into my head, when she did an IG Live with Nicki Minaj, Nicki called leigh anne a name and jesy laughed and i thought that was horrible of jesy. But, i dont hate jesy for leaving, you cant ball and chain someone to a group. i mean ok, i joke im still pissed off Geri left the spice girls in 1998 but Geri revealed years later she had bullima and found the height of success they had too much . Same with Jesy and she did 9 years which is a long time for a girl group and kinda unheard of. and yeh she doesnt speak to the girls but after spending 9 years constantly in each other pockets its kinda understandable why they want a distance. Geri didnt speak to the spice girls for a while and some of the other girls didnt speak for a while but now they are in touch, and even Victoria who has decided not to tour anymore designed a dress for Mel B when she got her MBE last year. so little mix probably just need a break and in a few years when the dust settles, they'll no doubt reunite again like spice girls and steps have. Steps had a massive falling out in 2001, didnt speak for years and are now been back for 6 years making albums and touring

How would you feel if someone tried to get you cancelled and sabotage your career as you were releasing your first solo song? Leigh Anne should have done that privately. 

• Love 2

Who is “pitting Jesy against her former group members?” 
I don’t think anyone cares enough or is even aware of who Jesy is to bully her like she says she’s getting bullied. Listening to Jesy complain so often is tiring. She reminds me of Demi Lovato. They are both super talented and mega rich and could use their platform for finding strength by conquering their demons, but instead, they complain alllll the time. 

People literally died all over the world . millions of hungers and millions of sick people who can’t afford  medicines, and starving kids and elders who stay for days  without a foods  or clean water  and no body is talking about it instead they  talking about this kinda of stupid things :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: I lost my hope in humanity 

Edited by Justin Spears
  • Like 1

1: how does she not know the game of media? She knows.

2: in the video the woman takes back the man, after he's been violent towards her? That's a toxic message, and why i don't like the message of Love The Way You Lie either. It's not empowering, it's focusing on weakness and bad decisions, that's okay though, but the end should be finding inner strength to be yourself and love yourself, not this bull**** of giving into someone who abuses you under the false pretense of love. 

3: she said that she said it herself, right? so it's the truth. did she not expect it to be focused on? she is speaking to an industry who writes stuff that will sell the magazines. It's business and there were no lies. 

33 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

Is the song doing better or worse than Boyz? 

It’s getting waaaaay more praise but it is doing worse as the radio is blacklisting her and she doesn’t have good playlisting due to being independent.

It’s a shame as the song and video are getting such rave reviews but it is not doing well. It is doing well compared to a normal independent artist but you’d expect Jesy to have more support, but she hasn’t had it because of the drama.

12 hours ago, Ilyana rasputin said:

How would you feel if someone tried to get you cancelled and sabotage your career as you were releasing your first solo song? Leigh Anne should have done that privately. 

FYI those “receipts” were faked messages 

Edited by ByDemand

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block