Jesy breaks down crying after the media continue to pit her and her former Little Mix bandmates against eachother

Slayer

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

It’s getting waaaaay more praise but it is doing worse as the radio is blacklisting her and she doesn’t have good playlisting due to being independent.

It’s a shame as the song and video are getting such rave reviews but it is not doing well. It is doing well compared to a normal independent artist but you’d expect Jesy to have more support, but she hasn’t had it because of the drama.

That's a shame as it's better than Boyz imo. Hope she still puts out the album as planned.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

That's a shame as it's better than Boyz imo. Hope she still puts out the album as planned.

Hopefully she will, she's already got a music video recorded for a song called 'Cried Out' which is an upbeat song and she co-directed the video. She's alos filming another video soon with the Director of 'Bad Thing', so it does look like she's hopefully going to try stick around and keep releasing music. She'll also be in New York any day now writing music with Tayla Parx who has worked with Ariana/Justin Bieber.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Ilyana rasputin said:

How would you feel if someone tried to get you cancelled and sabotage your career as you were releasing your first solo song? Leigh Anne should have done that privately. 

Was that before or after nicki called leigh anne a 'jealous clown' and Jesy sat there laughing? also if this is to do with Jesy blackfishing in the Boyz video, apparently leigh anne privately warned jesy all throughout  little mix about that and jesy wouldnt listen 

Edited by jonloch1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

There's multiple videos, don't BS.

Leigh-Anne's messages were real.

@GlitterRain I wrote a message responding to some of the haters but it is gone?

So sorry for just seeing this! I’m a bit confused. Do you mean you wrote a comment in this thread and it’s gone now? Or you sent a message to someone and it’s gone? I’m unsure of why it’s not showing.

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

So sorry for just seeing this! I’m a bit confused. Do you mean you wrote a comment in this thread and it’s gone now? Or you sent a message to someone and it’s gone? I’m unsure of why it’s not showing.

Yes, I posted in here calling a few *****es out and now it is gone :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

3 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Was that before or after nicki called leigh anne a 'jealous clown' and Jesy sat there laughing? also if this is to do with Jesy blackfishing in the Boyz video, apparently leigh anne privately warned jesy all throughout  little mix about that and jesy wouldnt listen 

That last sentence is absolute BS, she brought it up just before Jesy left.

Also please don't go on about blackfishing and the girls being so offended by Jesy when this is Leigh-Anne's bestfriend and business partner and this is Perrie's sister.

Leigh-Anne's bestie:

Fs7N4q9WcAItSMK?format=jpg&name=900x900

Perrie's sister:

Fs7N4KNX0AAK90v?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Slayer
5 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

it was before this... What a great friend Leigh Anne is, trying to ruin her debut after she knows about all the bullying she received. She's just salty she is the least popular member because she is the least likeable and fades into the background.

On 4/20/2023 at 7:45 AM, Slayer said:

There's multiple videos, don't BS.

Leigh-Anne's messages were real.

@GlitterRain 

I wasn’t BSing. Back when it all went down I saw a thread picking the screen recording apart and showing discrepancies such as the copy pasted voice notes. I guess there was more after that point that I didn’t see, but I’ll let it rest to not go further OT to two years ago. 

This latest article obviously sucks and is taken out of context. I believe Jesy has moved on from it all regardless of what went down and it’s unfair for all parties to keep peddling this tired narrative.

Edited by ByDemand
On 4/19/2023 at 3:15 PM, Ilyana rasputin said:

How would you feel if someone tried to get you cancelled and sabotage your career as you were releasing your first solo song? Leigh Anne should have done that privately. 

I just find it hilarious that we're accusing Leigh of sabotage when Jesy herself basically shot herself in the foot with that awful Jingle Bell Ball performance, which ruined what little momentum the era had going. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

31 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I just find it hilarious that we're accusing Leigh of sabotage when Jesy herself basically shot herself in the foot with that awful Jingle Bell Ball performance, which ruined what little momentum the era had going. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Thats kind of an irrelevant and seperate point. If someones career fails because of their own bad performance then its their fault but if their friend makes public posts about them which they known is going to get them cancelled then thats completely different and very malicious.

• Love 1
On 4/21/2023 at 1:14 PM, Ilyana rasputin said:

Thats kind of an irrelevant and seperate point. If someones career fails because of their own bad performance then its their fault but if their friend makes public posts about them which they known is going to get them cancelled then thats completely different and very malicious.

What “public posts” were made?

• 2 weeks later...

She defended herself and Nicki Minaj defended her when there were criticism about her looks being too "african". She then shaded the black member of Little Mix. She did that. She had no problem shading her, her recent interview also mentioned them. She should stop doing that 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block