Maxi to discuss Cade Hudson on podcast coming soon

11 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Isn't it interesting that somehow the person who appears to have distance between himself and his "friend" is now fueling fires against others...

Truly makes me wonder who the "source" has been...

💯

i believe maxi has definitely been a source in the past. anything he says should always come with a grain of salt since he admitted he barely even knows britney. 

Many things that have happened and that are happening to her? 

As in her finally getting her freedom and living how she wants? What else has happened? Other than TMZ/ and team CON making up BS using her kids against her.

I certainly don’t think Cade is a angel or anything (especially if the predatory stories are true) but Maxi will need to come prepared with facts and receipts if he plans to talk about their friendship or I don’t want it 

:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block