Maxi to discuss Cade Hudson on podcast coming soon

32 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

When did this happen? 👀

Interesting if it happened during the fallout from the "intervention" story 

yup! it was around that time. i'm unsure when exactly they unfollowed each other, but it got called out on twitter when people were discussing who the "source" could have been, the next day they were following each other again

Guys I think you’re reading into things, it’s Hollywood, everyone is doing podcasts, and Maxi has a right to speak his mind. He’s just defending Britney and if Sam had an issue with it, he would’ve said so. He’s such a good friend to Hesam, looking out for his wife!

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

This is ridiculous!!! Britney is really focusing in healing, because she stops dragging people,,. But maxi deserve all the drag and shade for britney. Give us the book queen. I know britney knows how desperate the world is for knowing her version of all. That's the reason she hasn't released the book!?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block