Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

Just now, easy said:

has he done that in the past? yes. has every single celebrity INCLUDING britney? yes! that's hollywood! that's how this works! is that what happened here? NO! they caught him at lax, because there are paparazzi that spend all day and night there waiting to catch celebrities for this very thing.

it ran as an exclusive because he talked to them exclusively as seen in the clip............ c'mon diamond, you're smarter than that

So, you're saying Britney's gave TMZ exclusives after they've abused her, and she's called TMZ out many times.

Clearly you don't know how things work sis, blaming 'Hollywood' for everything is a joke at this point boo.

What part of TMZ is still trying to HURT BRITNEY don't you understand. 

Would you like it if you were drove into the ground and a family member or your significant other pops up coercing with your abusers?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

So, you're saying Britney's gave TMZ exclusives after they've abused her, and she's called TMZ out many times.

Clearly you don't know how things work sis, blaming 'Hollywood' for everything is a joke at this point boo.

What part of TMZ is still trying to HURT BRITNEY don't you understand. 

Would you like it if you were drove into the ground and a family member or your significant other pops up coercing with your abusers?

are you going to pretend like britney has never talked to tmz or any other paparazzi ever in her life? girl

the hilarity of you saying i don't know how things work, and then getting mad at a celebrity for talking to paparazzi is just Hungry Chef GIF by Rosanna Pansino

considering britney and sam were laughing about what tmz said about her at the restaurant and making a joke about it, i don't think britney gives a **** if sam talks to tmz or not. because, unlike you, she understands the game of hollywood

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Good luck bookin that action comedy you speak of. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
Britney does NOT work with Z Listers. She marries them and has their babies instead!

Hide contents

Don’t come at me I’m just teasing about..

i don't see britney acting in a movie with sam either, but i thought it was nice how supportive he was of her acting ability and that she can do more than a rom com

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Not our girl waking up in the morning saying " Oh my gosh I wanna play in an action packed movie. It would be so cool like very cool like 5 or 6 costume changes" and Sam calling TMZ "Hey guys I got something to tell you". Next hour Britney is like "What ? I like romance movie with my pillows and vanilla candles."

Sam be like....:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

:beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, easy said:

are you going to pretend like britney has never talked to tmz or any other paparazzi ever in her life? girl

the hilarity of you saying i don't know how things work, and then getting mad at a celebrity for talking to paparazzi is just Hungry Chef GIF by Rosanna Pansino

considering britney and sam were laughing about what tmz said about her at the restaurant and making a joke about it, i don't think britney gives a **** if sam talks to tmz or not. because, unlike you, she understands the game of hollywood

I'm specifically asking you about TMZ, when has she ever talked to them after 2007 other than her calling out Harvey to play nice and telling X 17 she loves them and hates TMZ.

I'm not mad at a 'celebrity' as you call him talking to paparazzi, I think it's hilarious the narrative is TMZ is evil, the B Army hates TMZ for what they did, and Sam continues to pop up in bed with her abusers over and over and all of a sudden, it's okay.

And of course, you side stepped the question that if your significant other or family was talking to your abusers if you'd be okay with that. 

Top 30 Judge Gavel GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

I'm specifically asking you about TMZ, when has she ever talked to them after 2007 other than her calling out Harvey to play nice and telling X 17 she loves them and hates TMZ.

I'm not mad at a 'celebrity' as you call him talking to paparazzi, I think it's hilarious the narrative is TMZ is evil, the B Army hates TMZ for what they did, and Sam continues to pop up in bed with her abusers over and over and all of a sudden, it's okay.

Top 30 Judge Gavel GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

remember that video we were all laughing about the other month ago when the TMZ pap fell down and sam helped him up? remember her telling them she might perform again after larry said she wouldn't? to suggest britney has never spoken to tmz in set up and non set up encounters is completely ludicrous. she has, every single celebrity has, that doesn't mean she was "in bed" with tmz then, right? right.

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

remember that video we were all laughing about the other month ago when the TMZ pap fell down and sam helped him up? remember her telling them she might perform again after larry said she wouldn't? to suggest britney has never spoken to tmz in set up and non set up encounters is completely ludicrous. she has, every single celebrity has, that doesn't mean she was "in bed" with tmz then, right? right.

You keep trying to bring in all these 'celebrities' as a whole into this, we're talking about Britney.

You just seen the other day with Amanda Bynes they didn't do her like they been doing Britney at the restaurant.

No other outlet has been as damaging and hurtful to Britney than TMZ.

Aside from that the B Army thinks Team Con was paying them to run these stories, you don't think her husband sees the vile they write.

Keep making excuses for him honey, I can assure you like I did before this will keep happening. 

• Love 2

You keep trying to bring in all these 'celebrities' as a whole into this, we're talking about Britney.

You just seen the other day with Amanda Bynes they didn't do her like they been doing Britney at the restaurant.

No other outlet has been as damaging and hurtful to Britney than TMZ.

Aside from that the B Army thinks Team Con was paying them to run these stories, you don't think her husband sees the vile they write.

Keep making excuses for him honey, I can assure you like I did before this will keep happening. 

i'm bringing in "other celebrities" to help you understand how this works and that it's not an isolated incident to britney and sam. but you don't seem to get it no matter what :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

yes, we all agree tmz is harmful and dangerous to britney. there is no debate about that. we've also seen how britney has handled tmz both in the past (remaining friendly with them, when she encountered them both planned and unplanned) and the present (calling them out, and then laughing at their bull****) if you wanna go on your vigilant campaign against tmz go right ahead, but pretending like her HUSBAND is "in bed" with them for simply answering questions he was asked, then that means britney has also been in bed with tmz for doing the exact same thing. and since you keep ignoring that tidbit, i'm going to assume that you think britney talking to tmz means she's not in bed with them, right? then the same goes for her HUSBAND.

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

i'm bringing in "other celebrities" to help you understand how this works and that it's not an isolated incident to britney and sam. but you don't seem to get it no matter what :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

yes, we all agree tmz is harmful and dangerous to britney. there is no debate about that. we've also seen how britney has handled tmz both in the past (remaining friendly with them, when she encountered them both planned and unplanned) and the present (calling them out, and then laughing at their bull****) if you wanna go on your vigilant campaign against tmz go right ahead, but pretending like her HUSBAND is "in bed" with them for simply answering questions he was asked, then that means britney has also been in bed with tmz for doing the exact same thing. and since you keep ignoring that tidbit, i'm going to assume that you think britney talking to tmz means she's not in bed with them, right? then the same goes for her HUSBAND.

Again since the C ship ended when has she talked to them? This is an isolated incident with Britney being in a 13 year C ship, even Amanda's wasn't as long so trying to equate Britney's situation to all celebs doesn't add up.

You said Sam was 'in bed' with them as well when you said he had planned pop ups with them in the past.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Again since the C ship ended when has she talked to them? This is an isolated incident with Britney being in a 13 year C ship, even Amanda's wasn't as long so trying to equate Britney's situation to all celebs doesn't add up.

You said Sam was 'in bed' with them as well when you said he had planned pop ups with them in the past.

i never said she talked to them since the con ended. you asked me when she's talked to them since 2007, besides the x factor video and i told you the first thing that came to my head in that 15 year time span. i'm sure youtube will show you hundreds of the same. i did say how she's handled tmz since the con ended though, and that was calling them out and then laughing at them with her husband. so yeah, i have a hard time believing britney cares at all about sam talking to them if she's going to make fun of them with sam on instagram.

i suppose that would depend on what your definition of "in bed" with tmz means. in my opinion, it means planning stories and manipulating narratives to suit your needs. i don't think setting up paparazzi encounters to clear up bull**** is being "in bed" with tmz. if sam was the one supplying the story, that would be in bed. but calling them up to tell your side? welcome to celebrity!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, easy said:

i never said she talked to them since the con ended. you asked me when she's talked to them since 2007, besides the x factor video and i told you the first thing that came to my head in that 15 year time span. i'm sure youtube will show you hundreds of the same. i did say how she's handled tmz since the con ended though, and that was calling them out and then laughing at them with her husband. so yeah, i have a hard time believing britney cares at all about sam talking to them if she's going to make fun of them with sam on instagram.

i suppose that would depend on what your definition of "in bed" with tmz means. in my opinion, it means planning stories and manipulating narratives to suit your needs. i don't think setting up paparazzi encounters to clear up bull**** is being "in bed" with tmz. if sam was the one supplying the story, that would be in bed. but calling them up to tell your side? welcome to celebrity!

Keep giving them monsters a pass sis.

They ran with the manic stories for months now.

The intervention stories as of late.

They're doing anything they can to hurt our girl, but based on your theory Sam is a celeb and this is Hollywood so it's all fair ball.

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 2