With Britney currently not recording music, which other popstars sonically are her closest alternative?

On 3/21/2023 at 12:35 PM, MarcuzXD said:

Selena just has a few songs I could see Britney singing, but I don't actually care for Selena's music lol. You should def listen to Crash or Pop 2 by Charli, banger albums!

literally same are you me? I still have to go through how i'm feeling and Charli but Pop 2 and Crash slay me

Unfortunately I think this is the only right answer lol. Britney's sound is too distinct and iconic to really replace, her voice are adlibs are too unique.

But I will still definitely check out all the suggestions left in this thread. Thanks girlies I Love You GIF by Tyler Resty

how im feeling is amazing i have played that this past week so much, i need to hear it again lol, and charli have many gems too, charli has many contracts to do music for films this year! i wish she would work with britney!, she also has some amazing feautures, with the songs hot in it, out out, hot girl, ringtone, after the after party, and more, and dont forget the vroom vroom lp thats pure gold

2 hours ago, Richie said:

blackpink are the queens of kpop, they dance very well and have cool videos. They are my korean britneys until she decides to drop again. funny enough they debuted in 2016

They do trash pop music though

If any American singer released songs like BLACKPINK, they would be mocked 

Edited by fays1
  • Super Mods
On 3/20/2023 at 9:02 PM, Emil87 said:

Selena? :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: Maybe I’m the only one, but I don’t enjoy her music at all. I like some stuff by Charlie XCX and Kim Petras but I haven’t listened to, like, a full album of either girl. Anyone have any recommendations?

Jess Glynne has some bops too. I wish this song was Britney’s..this and the remix by Route 94 is one of my fav songs of all time. Play it at my funeral.

Lately no, but Selena in her beginnings really was heavily inspired by Britney, just listen to this:

She even said her whole Stars Dance album is very much inspired by Britney, and it really shows. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block