No Broken Knee Or No Marriage To Kevin Never Happened

She probably wouldn’t have been in a conservatorship and wrapped around endless court battles including those involving her children. I’ve said this before but marrying Kevin and having two children within just two years at such a young age during the height of tabloid culture and her fame was a recipe for disaster waiting to happen. Then again, we can sit around and think “what if” for any and all scenarios. Who knows what could have happened instead? The world works in mysterious ways. I just wish that somebody from her family or close team at the time intervened and prevented her from marrying for all the wrong reasons. A bit of control and guidance from others is not always a bad thing, especially in our 20s.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

We don't know the "what ifs", though I agree with you guys, the worst years of her life would never happen. To me it was a lesson for everybody to not let all kinds of people in your life. Sam Lufti, Kevin, Jason Alexander and many others just wanted to get a ride and unfortunately she wasn't mature enough to see that.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She was clearly over it all by 2004. She wanted a baby and a family, and nothing was going to stop her. Even though KFed was a bum loser, she was lonely and ****motized at that point and because of that, she ignored all the red flags. Kfed was well aware of this, and took her for a ride like the Fresno scumbag bum he always was. After witnessing Britney’s personal struggles, he took the opportunity to exploit her every single chance he got. A **** husband, a user/opportunist, and money hungry to try to take the mother of his children to the brink of insanity. I honestly hope he gets lung cancer and dies asap. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I think Britney would’ve still found some other way out of her career, she was over it. The knee break was the perfect disaster allowed her to live a life she wanted and stop working. 

i won’t fault her for finding love and starting a family she was like 24 and she’s done everything but be a wife and mother. I think it just felt natural for her. 

Don’t forget Britney was partying it up with paris and Lindsay and thought caused huge media attention maybe if she was busy working she wouldn’t have been partying but she was also in her mid 20s she was having fun doing what everyone does! Butttt she also was a mother during this time so that caused huge media scrutiny but I don’t get it it’s not like the kids were home alone they had the best Nannie’s money could buy. 

The Kardashians are alwyas going to events and parties without there kids and no one mom shames them

idk I feel the media was always planning to attack Britney for any little thing, and some point she literally gave them MOAR and put on a show for the paparazzi but the media was always cruel to her I don’t think she ever stood a chance 

The fact is that no matter if you are a superstar or not it's really hard to find a person who respects you and take the relationship seriously. Finally I think she found the right one and I hope they can live as better as possible together, though is also really hard to have a long marriage nowadays. See many cases out there...

• Love 1

i think even if she won't married or broke her knee she still got pregnant and had kids. Would've it been different man and different circumstances? Who knows. 

We only know this reality and it already happened. As much as people love to think about things would happen differently if and so.. the reality is not about what is happening but about experience u get from that. And Britney had experienced A LOT for sure.

I think it's crazy that we blame HER for getting married and having kids instead of putting the blame on the media/paps/ourselves as GP. Literally, what if people were simply respectful? Imagine a world she been through the divorce with public opinion on her side, the paps respected her privacy and she had time to heal and live her life however she wanted and go back to work when she felt like. THAT is the reality I would love to see

Spoiler

The knee injury could choke tho I'd give my housemates kidneys to delete that from history :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Britney was ready to be married and start a family and that is what she wanted. Kevin just happened to be the wrong bad boy at the right time there. I'm sure if it wasn't Kevin it would have been another guy. Maybe someone with more integrity and respect (or a little opposed to none).

Same with taking a break. At that time she didn't want to make more tours, albums, video's whatever, she was ready to get away from it all. That would have happened as well, even without her knee injury.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Emil87 said:

She was clearly over it all by 2004. She wanted a baby and a family, and nothing was going to stop her. Even though KFed was a bum loser, she was lonely and ****motized at that point and because of that, she ignored all the red flags. Kfed was well aware of this, and took her for a ride like the Fresno scumbag bum he always was. After witnessing Britney’s personal struggles, he took the opportunity to exploit her every single chance he got. A **** husband, a user/opportunist, and money hungry to try to take the mother of his children to the brink of insanity. I honestly hope he gets lung cancer and dies asap. 

Even if he dies (rude btw) she can’t get all those years back. If I were Britney I think I couldn’t be happy ever again. I feel like her life is ruined and can’t be related.

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block