Why won’t Britney make new music ? We freed her she owes us

On 3/13/2023 at 3:17 AM, Flavor Of Love said:

You label someone without knowing them. They may have exaggerated a lot, but I'll bet everything I've got that you all also have this hidden selfish part of yourself that feels Britney "owes" you all for your support. Only with the difference that this user said it out loud for all of you. So stop judging them and everyone else too. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

She owes nobody . Who in their sane mind correlated freedom to this inconsiderate post ? People have a sense of entitlement I see. No I can commit to says this women owes nobody a ******* thing!!! Who the **** do you think you are ? Honestly she lived a modern day slavery sentence  . I think you have beyond enough songs to listen to. Get your selfish head out of your *** .  You lost your mind. Owes ??? Go **** yourself owes !! You lost your mind fool. 

40 minutes ago, Steve W said:

She owes nobody . Who in their sane mind correlated freedom to this inconsiderate post ? People have a sense of entitlement I see. No I can commit to says this women owes nobody a ******* thing!!! Who the **** do you think you are ? Honestly she lived a modern day slavery sentence  . I think you have beyond enough songs to listen to. Get your selfish head out of your *** .  You lost your mind. Owes ??? Go **** yourself owes !! You lost your mind fool. 

You dumb, I wasn't talking about myself now, I was talking about the OP and every fan. Everyone secretly wishes she would release something and do performances again. Everyone thinks somewhere inside "she could do something nice for us too". Except the OP said this out loud and you're all acting like idiots. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Any questions? Hope not, cuz I don't care about your wavings :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 12:00 AM, Flavor Of Love said:

You dumb, I wasn't talking about myself now, I was talking about the OP and every fan. Everyone secretly wishes she would release something and do performances again. Everyone thinks somewhere inside "she could do something nice for us too". Except the OP said this out loud and you're all acting like idiots. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Any questions? Hope not, cuz I don't care about your wavings :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Not everyone you drama queen  . Do not speak for others . I can not stand your kind of character  . I really am not a fan of your narrative. Yet its your belief . Its your right as well to believe as you choose  .  This thought is all you. You selfisH *** hole !! This post is gross . Have a good day . No I do not need or desire anymore music from a women who was abused . I wish her a lifetime of healing and happiness on her terms . Take care whoever you are, have a good day . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block