Why won’t Britney make new music ? We freed her she owes us

1 hour ago, Steve W said:

Not everyone you drama queen  . Do not speak for others . I can not stand your kind of character  . I really am not a fan of your narrative. Yet its your belief . Its your right as well to believe as you choose  .  This thought is all you. You selfisH *** hole !! This post is gross . Have a good day . No I do not need or desire anymore music from a women who was abused . I wish her a lifetime of healing and happiness on her terms . Take care whoever you are, have a good day . 

Honey, you are quoting 2 weeks old comment. I don't care about your attempt to stir the pot. Try someone else.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Honey, you are quoting 2 weeks old comment. I don't care about your attempt to stir the pot. Try someone else.

Oh you still exist ? Later diva . I have no time for you but I appreciate the love . Yet have a wonderful day , you must have been breast fed by your Daddy .  Happens ! 

12 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Oh you still exist ? Later diva . I have no time for you but I appreciate the love . Yet have a wonderful day , you must have been breast fed by your Daddy .  Happens ! 

Thank you, I love you too and your attention,  wishing you the best ❤️❤️❤️🌞🌞🌞

12 minutes ago, Steve W said:

you must have been breast fed by your Daddy

To be honest, I'd like someone for feeding, but :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

• Love 1

Look, hear me out…

I agree to an extent. I would love for her to release an album with unreleased songs that she wants to put out, and maybe include 3-4 new songs. She can do a music video for 2-3 songs, and a performance that’s recorded. She doesn’t have to do anything live, she definitely shouldn’t have to go on a tour. But I would love to hear her voice on new stuff. She’s alive, she’s still relevant..but not hearing any new music, or seeing new videos, or her out and about, it seems like she’s..dead and she’s not. So I get it..we miss her..and if it weren’t for the movement that prompted the documentaries, would she have been freed?? 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/24/2023 at 5:53 PM, Giovane said:

Look, hear me out…

I agree to an extent. I would love for her to release an album with unreleased songs that she wants to put out, and maybe include 3-4 new songs. She can do a music video for 2-3 songs, and a performance that’s recorded. She doesn’t have to do anything live, she definitely shouldn’t have to go on a tour. But I would love to hear her voice on new stuff. She’s alive, she’s still relevant..but not hearing any new music, or seeing new videos, or her out and about, it seems like she’s..dead and she’s not. So I get it..we miss her..and if it weren’t for the movement that prompted the documentaries, would she have been freed?? 

Yes we did ignite the pathway to freedom but we technically have the COVID pandemic to thank for allowing online transparency into court cases and Britney's testimony being able to be heard aroubd the world. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block