2016 BBMA Performance Audience View

She was truly back to form that year! 2016 was good energy all the way around. Big moments from Beyoncé and RiRi as well. Life was at a new prime for me too! I remember watching this with friends over at my fiancé and I’s first house. It’s like someone turned off the matrix were stuck in and everything was good again that year. Great memories! Oh! And how could I forget Paris Hilton commenting on my post when I shared a clip of this performance via IG 😂

Not Paris staying up late and searching Brit content on IG. Loves it. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Overrated performance. Never understood why the bottoms on here love and overhype it so much. For conservatorship standards, it was alright, I guess but she looks stiff as a cardboard and spastic at times. Beautiful gowns however. 

I wonder how anyone else would look on stage being forced, drugged and depressed and controlled, Britney looked great and still performed better than many artists even with all she was going through in the CON. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wonder how anyone else would look on stage being forced, drugged and depressed and controlled, Britney looked great and still performed better than many artists even with all she was going through in the CON. 

Exactly why I said it was alright keeping in mind her situation. I still think she has far better performances during the conservatorship where she danced and moved more fluid. Other than the back handspring and the ‘ILRNR’ set, Britney’s performance ability did not stick out here. 

22 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Exactly why I said it was alright keeping in mind her situation. I still think she has far better performances during the conservatorship where she danced and moved more fluid. Other than the back handspring and the ‘ILRNR’ set, Britney’s performance ability did not stick out here. 

I wanna see the receipts on her performances :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I thought she did great on Breathe On Me and S4U as well....

5 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Overrated performance. Never understood why the bottoms on here love and overhype it so much. For conservatorship standards, it was alright, I guess but she looks stiff as a cardboard and spastic at times. Beautiful gowns however. 

I agree with you, it was good for Britney at that time, but it’s got none of the swagger and general feel for the music that she used to have. She used to look so effortless on stage, but here you can see she’s doing everything as if she’s counting her steps and it looks robotic. There’s also parts where she’s looking down to see exactly where to place her feet, and it just seems so frantic and rushed, whereas even in the Womanizer promo performance days, there was more of a natural flow. 

I definitely think this is one of her best performances from 2008 onwards, but comparing it to Prime Britney? Not even close IMO. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, s&m said:

thank you queen! hope you’re doing good! that performance was indeed iconic and the best performance of that night!

Even brazilian bottoms were shook 

Does anyone know why they’re wearing those lanyards? It makes me think they’re in one of those market research focus groups and being studied for their reactions to the video! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block