Selena announces she's taking a social media break because ''she's too old for it''

1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

You are on social media right now.

What do you mean a forum is? A coven?

I was reffering to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. I use this forum to get information of music and also to practice my english skills, so that's a more noble reason to stay here rather than be posting my pictures for strangers to see my daily and monotonous life on the internet. Understand me?

P.s: Coven is a new word for me!

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Jesse James said:

She’s looking like a swollen baby. I’d imagine extremely difficult to be around.

She gained weight.

NYPICHPDPICT000006788200.jpg?quality=75&
PAGESIX.COM

"I love you guys and thanks for supporting me and understanding," she said. "And if not, go away, because honestly I don't believe in shaming people for their body or anything."

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block