AI Britney singing Paparazzi

Is there two AIs of Britney’s voice going around because this sounds like the awful one they used on a previous one where it sounded nothing like her and she has a lisp, while the one used for Evacuate The Dancefloor sounded more like her with her ad libs. Why didn’t they use that one instead of the one that sounds nothing like her. Plus, I can still hear GaGa’s ad libs just with a different voice.

1 hour ago, TheGrandeLife said:

I'm adding the full version and other songs to your thread @Ace of Base^^

Seems like the Britney AI is working a lot these days !

We have Umbrella...

Bloody Mary :

Only Girl :

And... we also getting Milkshake in 2h, def an user to follow for AI listeners.

Also, we need to rename the thread :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I LOVE THESE!! Thank you so much!! All of them are bops! At least now we have an idea of how Britney would sound if she sung these songs! Loves it!! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackout SZN said:

Is there two AIs of Britney’s voice going around because this sounds like the awful one they used on a previous one where it sounded nothing like her and she has a lisp, while the one used for Evacuate The Dancefloor sounded more like her with her ad libs. Why didn’t they use that one instead of the one that sounds nothing like her. Plus, I can still hear GaGa’s ad libs just with a different voice.

I don't know much about these, but I think they just map the sounds to the original. It's why certain songs work when delivered in similar styles like Motivation. Britney and Gaga have very different styles, so her voice doesn't lend itself to the original.

I could see Britney AI edits working better with Selena or Kylie Minogue songs.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I don't know much about these, but I think they just map the sounds to the original. It's why certain songs work when delivered in similar styles like Motivation. Britney and Gaga have very different styles, so her voice doesn't lend itself to the original.

I could see Britney AI edits working better with Selena or Kylie Minogue songs.

Yeah those artists could work. I just know the AI that was used for Evacuate The Dancefloor used Britney’s ad libs very well so it sounded like her more than some of these other songs using her voice.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block