Britney Book Excerpts Allegedly Leak

12 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

"Lou Taylor walked in, and from that moment on, I knew aliens took possession of her heart and soul. Scientology was real, but not the way one would ever expect like this. In that very moment, I gay gasped, and for that split second, I finally knew what it felt to be akin to all my gay fans." 

Buahahah!! Omg genius.

• Haha 1

I keep seeing people say dumb shyt like “it doesn’t sound like Britney” or “its not how she speaks” “it’s too clear to understand so it’s not her”

HELLO? A published book is going to have proofreaders and someone coaching the author on ways to rewrite/rephrase things. Much like when we wrote essays in school. 

NOBODY WRITES THE WAY THEY SPEAK

• Love 1

“Rumours” ALONE proves this is fake.

But if you need more proof…Britney doesn’t refer to herself as a “global pop icon” nor would she refer to her relationship as being a “power couple”, nor would she condone a ghostwriter advocating for that type of verbiage.  She doesn’t have an ego.

it’s also dry af and Britney clearly wishes to spill piping-hot tea.

Edited by G-unit

You know what I find odd about all of these, on the basis of them being fake? They completely contradict literally everything Britney has said.

Britney calling her father "the man she trusted most?" That literally doesn't line up with anything she has said, or her mother has said, even when her sister has said. In fact, from their books, he gave them all very clear reasons to not trust him, and this is all before we even take her Instagram into account.

It just feels like something this account created to create more fake controversy now that their isn't anything worth talking about because Britney had cleared it all up.

Fake.

27 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

Like her music always has been? Lmaooo

If I have understood correctly music is usually leaked on purpose. But books don't usually leak especially if they are big releases.

I don't know of any big book that has been leaked. I could be wrong but that's why I suspect this leak isn't real.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block