TMZ Continues Bullying Britney in New Report: Britney Is Abusing "Caffeine" and Adderall!!! πŸ™„πŸ™„

@Jordan Miller Here's a link to all the documents I have relating to the creation of the conservatorship on Feb. 1, 2008:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VppI1SkAfdD0yj9kSONJqu5W1DHzaJO6?usp=share_link

Lynne's declaration, which mentions Adderall, is the easiest to find by looking through Lutfi's RO from 2019. The lawyers include all previous RO's within that document.

Also...

These documents have come from different sources.

Note that this folder contains two different Feb. 1, 2008 petitions for the personal conservatorship β€” one from Meaner, a GC-310, which mentions "dementia" (this is the wrong form) and a second, a GC-110, submitted during the same hearing (this is the correct form). There's no mention of dementia on the second form because temporary conservatorships aren't meant for people with dementia. Those conservatorships are permanent.

The "dementia" box was checked in order to secure Ingham. The correct form was then submitted during the same hearing.

In 2019, the "dementia" narrative was a red herring...Presumably meant to distract from the fact that it was a voluntary conservatorship that Britney could have filed to terminate in May 2019 during her first court appearance.

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Β 

• Like 6
40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

@Jordan Miller Here's a link to all the documents I have relating to the creation of the conservatorship on Feb. 1, 2008:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VppI1SkAfdD0yj9kSONJqu5W1DHzaJO6?usp=share_link

Lynne's declaration, which mentions Adderall, is the easiest to find by looking through Lutfi's RO from 2019. The lawyers include all previous RO's within that document.

Also...

These documents have come from different sources.

Note that this folder contains two different Feb. 1, 2008 petitions for the personal conservatorship β€” one from Meaner, a GC-310, which mentions "dementia" (this is the wrong form) and a second, a GC-110, submitted during the same hearing (this is the correct form). There's no mention of dementia on the second form because temporary conservatorships aren't meant for people with dementia. Those conservatorships are permanent.

The "dementia" box was checked in order to secure Ingham. The correct form was then submitted during the same hearing.

In 2019, the "dementia" narrative was a red herring...Presumably meant to distract from the fact that it was a voluntary conservatorship that Britney could have filed to terminate in May 2019 during her first court appearance.

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Β 

Massive respect to you for providing the link for all the relevant documents. It is solid evidence to remind people what went on then (such as the clearly untrue dementia box being ticked and the fact Britney was denied due process) and could be useful in ensuring that history does not repeat. I still find it hard to believe there was no incapacity declaration on file for the permanant conservatorship.Β Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Oh didn't know tmz was concerned on people's consumption of caffein and the mortality of it. What a useful group of people. So how are the fatalities of druhs and alcohol? Maybe ask Jamie Spears who has a dui or Kevin who has piles of ***** around children.

But seriously how sad is it that tmz can grt away with these false information that has malice, and no real news outlet exposes Kevin and Jamie's abuse of substances?

Let's just wait and it will backfire again soon. Britney did nothing wrong. Go get your starbucks!

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I worry they will try to set her up again. I don't trust any of them in California, not the police, not the courts, not the medical professionals, and especially not her team or family. Britney needs to sell her house and get the hell out of California ASAP. maybe even the US.Β 

This whole killing herself or other person clearly means they're trying to 5150 her again

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, easy said:

if the allegations weren't so disgusting i would have to laugh at the suggestion she's abusing CAFFEINEΒ :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

if anyone still cannot see this has team con written all over it YOU are the delusional one

Yes, you are absolutely right. Team con hiding her coffee and not letting her have diet coke was one of her valid complaints during the conservatorship. Team con obviously had a bea in their bonnets about her having caffeine, so for it to pop up again now in this pile of TMZ nonsense says a lot. Unless you are pregnant or on certain medications it can do limited harm and the idea of caffeine abuse is quite frankly idiotic.Β 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

Yes, you are absolutely right. Team con hiding her coffee and not letting her have diet coke was one of her valid complaints during the conservatorship. Team con obviously had a bea in their bonnets about her having caffeine, so for it to pop up again now in this pile of TMZ nonsense says a lot. Unless you are pregnant or on certain medications it can do limited harm and the idea of caffeine abuse is quite frankly idiotic.Β 

πŸ’―

jamie and weingarten failed in their attempt to release her medical records, they're now attempting to vindicate jamie, their only objective, by humiliating britney in the media. it's literally SO obvious. but people with pre established biases towards the people britney has chosen to be in her life can't see past that to the truth.Β 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

The desperation is #REAL!!!

They're obviously getting paid by drunktard Jamie, like, they're not even trying to hide it anymoreΒ :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

At this point I would have sued them for defamation, look, I get it maybe it's too stressful for her, but fk it!Β :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: You can't defame me and think you can get away with that so easily!Β :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I guess TMZ (scum) could claim the liars Jimbo pays are 'sources close to'.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—