Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

13 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Some of you guys are so delusional. There is something completely off with Britney and everyone can see it yet some of you are refusing to show any concern/more concerned with her image then her actual life. The woman is unwell. Where there is smoke there is usually fire and her house is blazing. She does give off like she is on uppers the constant ticks/strange movements. I hope Sam gets her the help she needs before it's too late. 

Honey, the problem we are discussing here is not the fact the she has issues - we all know she has - the problem is people in her life running to the media and selling the story to make a quick buck.

2 hours ago, BritneyFanatic2014 said:

I believe it. Y’all are nuts to think she’s okay. Some of you were like 2 during 2007 and 2008, none of this behavior is normal. She clearly needs help, and she should get it, and the people around her know her better than everyone. Tbh she seems like a totally different human than even in 2016. 

listen, doesnt mean she needs a conservatorship but it’s okay to admit she needs more help than she’s getting. Maybe she is going to get it now though.

i trust Sam after all this, she clearly freaked out in that restaurant and he helped make sure she was protected

Absolutely agree. She needs help. She is not well and all of these fans are so delusional thinking her behavior, rants, erratic videos/posts are normal.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Reluctant said:

Y’all realize this is People magazines top story? They are not a trash magazine. They would NOT post something like this about one of the biggest celebrities without iron clad evidence. I feel bad for Britney. I hope she gets what she needs. 

I thought People was a tabloid?

7 minutes ago, Explicit said:

No one is saying that her right should be infringed. If she refuses help so be it but I am calling a spade a spade. Some people on this forum are delusional and in denial. Everyone else sees that she regressing yet y'all keep sugar coating the stuff she does. Screw the current source, this is coming from multiple sources. TMZ isn't the only one that reported that something is off. Britney is obviously sick and needs help and I hope she gets it ASAP

What "ticks and weird movements" are you referring to, exactly?

1 minute ago, Isla said:

I thought People was a tabloid?

it is. people isn't any better than tmz at this point. and the people article is almost word for word exactly what tmz has stated except for "sources tell tmz" was replaced with "sources tell people" 

people even confirms tmz was first to share the story. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by easy
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

Y’all realize this is People magazines top story? They are not a trash magazine. They would NOT post something like this about one of the biggest celebrities without iron clad evidence. I feel bad for Britney. I hope she gets what she needs. 

LMAO WHAT? Since when was PEOPLE magazine the height of journalism and integrity 

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

People magazine… :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

• Love 1
Just now, nowimstronger said:

People works closely with celebs and their teams. I know people who work in PR and they work exclusively with People for their clients. 

so does tmz. that's the point! they're both tabloids, despite people having a "better" reputation (slowly disappearing imo) than tmz does. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Okay. I cant believe yall are falling for yet another nasty scheme by team con. 

first, it was the restaurant “erratic” behavior issue and now this. That was later proven to be fake! 

also the “baby picture taking” issue. That was fake too. 

it’s so apparent what they’re trying to do to her.  This is character assassination and they are obviously framing her again. This should be obvious to us by now. But I guess we never learn do we?!? 

This is the same mistake we all did before. Believing the lies they made to justify Britney being in a 15 yr conservatorship. wake up!!!! 

Edited by Miguelblackpink
  • Love 6
  • Like 2

IF this is true, it’s giving: New faces, same ****ty smell - new team/same plan of controlling her and forcing her to do things. This poor woman will NEVER be able to heal on her own. 

Forcing her to stay in a house to “recover” is giving “me time” locked in a facility vibes :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.