Which song do you think Rihanna is going to start her Super Bowl halftime show with?

7 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Omg why is this a bunch of ballads u want AMERICA TO SLEEP????

Those are all hit singles. She doesn’t get the credit she deserves as a vocalist! It’s time for America to give her her flowers. 

What are your thoughts on the rumor that Britney Spears and Janet Jackson are making an appearance? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Those are all hit singles. She doesn’t get the credit she deserves as a vocalist! It’s time for America to give her her flowers. 

What are your thoughts on the rumor that Britney Spears and Janet Jackson are making an appearance? 

she is an excellent vocalist I do agree, but I also feel like it would not be a rihanna super Bowl if she didn’t perform uptempo songs too!!! I don’t think Britney will join. It Janet does it means rihanna will have to dance 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

she is an excellent vocalist I do agree, but I also feel like it would not be a rihanna super Bowl if she didn’t perform uptempo songs too!!! I don’t think Britney will join. It Janet does it means rihanna will have to dance 

Britney is for sure going to be there…but in the stands with husband Sam Asghari.  And she’ll throw a shoe at Lou M. Taylor, who will be there with Steven Tyler and Meghan Trainor. 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block