Alyssa Milano Apologizes To Britney

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So, it's an issue if anyone calls or talks TMZ other than Sam?

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Never said that. All I said was it wasn't a private apology if her team if telling people about it in real time. Thanks! 

If you feel someone talking to TMZ makes them untrustworthy, maybe you shouldn't be the first one to post their stories :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Never said that. All I said it wasn't a private apology if her team if telling people about it in real time. Thanks! 

If you feel someone talking to TMZ makes them untrustworthy, maybe you shouldn't be the first one to post their stories :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Were the details of the apology made public? NO

It's great to know Alyssa reached out, the world now knows she's apologized and I'm sure Britney will accept the apology.

You hear Britney saying women should lift one another up, and it makes no sense to keep dragging Alyssa when she's taking ownership of her mistake.

I'm saying in regard to TMZ the whole army bashes them, but gives Sam a pass when he's up their behind giving them tea. 

• Love 2
Just now, fays1 said:

So she could have checked on Britney privately, but decided to do it on twitter, but she only wants to appologize privately? lol

Should've, would've, could've, in what world when someone is apologizing and trying to mend so we continue to torpedo something like this.

Fans and other people have been begging celebs to tweet, post and talk for months and years about Britney when they do they get the backlash, when they don't they get backlash.

Some of ya'll are acting like Alyssa called the cops or was JIMBO and trapped her in this C ship and gave her lithium.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Were the details of the apology made public? NO

It's great to know Alyssa reached out, the world now knows she's apologized and I'm sure Britney will accept the apology.

You hear Britney saying women should lift one another up, and it makes no sense to keep dragging Alyssa when she's taking ownership of her mistake.

I'm saying in regard to TMZ the whole army bashes them, but gives Sam a pass when he's up their behind giving them tea. 

I hear you and if Britney accepts her apology, it won't hurt me any. I'm not one of the fans trashing Alyssa on her social media right now. 

However, I can tell Alyssa is using Britney's name for press and she continues to do so. It would be nice if she publicly admitted what she did was not right even if she decides to keep her apology to Britney private. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Should've, would've, could've, in what world when someone is apologizing and trying to mend so we continue to torpedo something like this.

Fans and other people have been begging celebs to tweet, post and talk for months and years about Britney when they do they get the backlash, when they don't they get backlash.

Some of ya'll are acting like Alyssa called the cops or was JIMBO and trapped her in this C ship and gave her lithium.

OMG you fans and the lowkey defending of the "Where is Britney?? Pls Check On Her" ... people ask for celebs to speak out against the conservatorship, not leading the online mob to speculate about Britney, which does nothing to bring accountability to Team Con. 

I hear you and if Britney accepts her apology, it won't hurt me any. I'm not one of the fans trashing Alyssa on her social media right now. 

However, I can tell Alyssa is using Britney's name for press and she continues to do so. It would be nice if she publicly admitted what she did was not right even if she decides to keep her apology to Britney private. 

And yet fans praised Cher for saying she would check in on Britney publicly.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 3

Quit with your deflecting. You're off topic in your own thread. You either love to argue for the sake of arguing or maybe you're defending bad behavior by fans that you yourself sometimes participate in :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

If you're that pressed by Glitter asking where Britney is sis that's a personal issue honey.

There's no deflecting, Alyssa apologized so I see no reason for people to continue to bully her.

You think Britney wants her bullied? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Celebs who supported FreeBritney did that based on evidence, proof, and court files showing that Britney is in a conservatorship and wants out

While Alyssa Milano wants the public to check on Britney based on.. NOTHING!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

Do you have a b***r for Sam or something? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:
You have the nerve to tell others not to derail the thread and then here you are, derailing your own thread. 

Not really, TMZ is the source and people are bashing it once again yet defend Sam for talking to them.

If they're going to bash TMZ over Alyssa they should do the same with Sam's staged interviews.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block