Alyssa Milano Apologizes To Britney

Well. Not to be negative but I don't really  believe tmz, so I doubt there was an apology. But it seems the best thing to do. I give her points if she did even if she was just trying to save face. (That's how low my standards have gotten I guess... wow...)

And y'all really need to stop connecting Sam with Tmz. Let's be nice..

• Like 2
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Disgusting comment, Alyssa is apologizing and made a mistake and is owning up to it.

This is what people do, they cry and moan about bullying tactics yet continue to bully for Britney.

Coming in here to continue to trash Alyssa does nothing to help anyone heal from the situation. 

#MESS  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

GURL. When Alyssa shared her tweet and how long after she "apologized"? More than one month later and when Britney reacted......................without Britney's reaction she would go on like she did nothing wrong ........ :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

She just said her "sorry" just for saving her stinky delusional skin. Deal with. Her delusion is still there and who knows who will she bashing with tweets...

• Love 2
5 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Another unpopular opinion but I'm not impressed on either side. Was Alyssa wrong to post that? Yeah. But is Britney also in the wrong for posting a lot of the **** she posts? Yeah. Britney's got an axe to grind and sooner or later somebody's gonna retaliate against her. You need to really think about the **** you post before you post it. This is the internet and nothing ever stays dead. Even more so if you're a celebrity and people screen shot it two seconds after it's posted.

The **** Britney hurls at Selena Gomez is uncalled for. You got something to say, do it in private. Sassing on social media all the time makes it look like it's coming from a middle schooler. Coming for Christina Aguilera/dancers and their weight is also uncalled for.

So maybe you can shrug those two off. You got one person being bullied that I don't think a fan can come up against. This person isn't a celebrity so maybe you don't think too highly of him. It's the Jack in the Box employee. Yes, it's that minimum wage employee that has to deal with nastiness day in and day out. But obviously you still have the man trying to be a nice and considerate person to somebody that had been crying. I don't give a **** how many times Britney can say it wasn't obvious that she'd been crying. Maybe in her mind she thought she looked all together while an outsider can see you'd been crying or look sad. So you have this rich celebrity basically being a Karen and dragging this guy on her social media account. Hey, the guy didn't spit in your food, he's just trying to do his job. And putting up with anybody that has the attitude of 'how dare you speak to me when you haven't been spoken to' is disgusting. And I just hope this guy didn't get in trouble because of Britney's **** she's been posting.

And please spare me with 'Britney's been through a lot, cut her some slack' That can go both ways. Has that employee been through a lot as well? One never knows the struggles another person is going through and one should keep that in mind. 

I realize I sound *****y in this post but one can't honestly call out bullying when they're also a bully...

Well i agree about Jack in the box thing. Was uncalled and poor taste for sure. Britney is a human being. She can make mistakes like any of us. Living under control for 15 years definitely  took a toll on her. it is understandable her anger can go towards people who didn't do anything wrong. It is just her feelings and perception. I believe she will get better with it. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Disgusting comment, Alyssa is apologizing and made a mistake and is owning up to it.

This is what people do, they cry and moan about bullying tactics yet continue to bully for Britney.

Coming in here to continue to trash Alyssa does nothing to help anyone heal from the situation. 

#MESS  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It's deeper than that, She stole the movement from rose McGowan made it political and therefore like everybody said turned the positive into a cold negative situation..

But like someone said,  do people actually apologize to people they don't care for anyway,  cos last time I check,  it's been normal to only apologize to the people you love, not for people you generally dont really care for or don't like at all. 

8 hours ago, Slayer said:

She is known to be an awful person. Do not act holier than thou when you’re absolutely vile to numerous people here and never own up to it yourself. Refrain from quoting me again.

We do not know any of these people. They are acting a part folks . Its a job. A career that few have successfully navigated. Its a cruel place . These women have experienced a lot of good and bad moments. A tabloid can make or break them.  Stop bashing others. Being an adult and reaching out is the correct reaction to Britneys post. We know nothing . Why do people over react and attack? Why is everyone on edge? Can people calm down and breathe a bit . Be kind . Its tough for many,  myself included. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Steve W said:

We do not know any of these people. They are acting a part folks . Its a job. A career that few have successfully navigated. Its a cruel place . These women have experienced a lot of good and bad moments. A tabloid can make or break them.  Stop bashing others. Being an adult and reaching out is the correct reaction to Britneys post. We know nothing . Why do people over react and attack? Why is everyone on edge? Can people calm down and breathe a bit . Be kind . Its tough for many,  myself included. 

Well said :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's deeper than that, She stole the movement from rose McGowan made it political and therefore like everybody said turned the positive into a cold negative situation..

But like someone said,  do people actually apologize to people they don't care for anyway,  cos last time I check,  it's been normal to only apologize to the people you love, not for people you generally dont really care for or don't like at all. 

Okay so then continue to bully, harass and attack a woman for admitting her wrong and apologizing since the apology message you nor any of us seen doesn’t live up to your expectations! 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1

this is honestly the most press alyssa has gotten since she pretended to cry in that animal abuse commercial… tbh i used to be an alyssa milano fan, ever since i saw her on the hit blockbuster thriller “fear” but over the years as people begun to speak out on the toxicity of hollywood. i believe this is just a pr move for whatever ppl care about her now. where’s rose mcgowan when we need her. eff alyssa and eff tmz 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block