Alyssa Milano Apologizes To Britney

15 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Good! Maybe it’s going to take the same hate Britney receives on the daily to actually stop these fake *** clout chasers from talking about her. You get what you give in this world, there’s no point in trying to change how karma works. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

What "hate" did Alyssa project towards Britney? She was wrong for saying someone needs to check on her she never went on some hate campaign or dragged Britney. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm saying people are pressed that Alyssa tweeted someone needs to go check on Britney.

Cher tweeted she was going to check on Britney.

It's basically the same thing the difference.

Cher - Is praised

Alyssa - Dragged

I do think there is a huge difference here and Alyssa was tweet was very irresponsible. 

Whilst unnecessary, Cher saying she is going to ‘try and visit’ Britney isn’t the same as Alyssa instigating and provoking crazy vigilantes (esp in the wake of Jason Alexander and now with those dumb tik tokers).

But I’m glad she apologised and made her peace.

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Hope they had a nice chat they took a moment to compare notes on JT.

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 1
Just now, glitterfalls said:

Another unpopular opinion but I'm not impressed on either side. Was Alyssa wrong to post that? Yeah. But is Britney also in the wrong for posting a lot of the **** she posts? Yeah. Britney's got an axe to grind and sooner or later somebody's gonna retaliate against her. You need to really think about the **** you post before you post it. This is the internet and nothing ever stays dead. Even more so if you're a celebrity and people screen shot it two seconds after it's posted.

The **** Britney hurls at Selena Gomez is uncalled for. You got something to say, do it in private. Sassing on social media all the time makes it look like it's coming from a middle schooler. Coming for Christina Aguilera/dancers and their weight is also uncalled for.

So maybe you can shrug those two off. You got one person being bullied that I don't think a fan can come up against. This person isn't a celebrity so maybe you don't think too highly of him. It's the Jack in the Box employee. Yes, it's that minimum wage employee that has to deal with nastiness day in and day out. But obviously you still have the man trying to be a nice and considerate person to somebody that had been crying. I don't give a **** how many times Britney can say it wasn't obvious that she'd been crying. Maybe in her mind she thought she looked all together while an outsider can see you'd been crying or look sad. So you have this rich celebrity basically being a Karen and dragging this guy on her social media account. Hey, the guy didn't spit in your food, he's just trying to do his job. And putting up with anybody that has the attitude of 'how dare you speak to me when you haven't been spoken to' us disgusting. And I just hope this guy didn't get in trouble because of Britney's **** she's been posting.

And please spare me with 'Britney's been through a lot, cut her some slack' That can go both ways. Has that employee been through a lot as well? One never knows the struggles another person is going through and one should keep that in mind. 

I realize I sound *****y in this post but one can't honestly call out bullying when they're also a bully...

The difference is the line is drawn at Britney, she can do no wrong (according to fans), and if anyone remotely does the same things, she's done it's an issue.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Another unpopular opinion but I'm not impressed on either side. Was Alyssa wrong to post that? Yeah. But is Britney also in the wrong for posting a lot of the **** she posts? Yeah. Britney's got an axe to grind and sooner or later somebody's gonna retaliate against her. You need to really think about the **** you post before you post it. This is the internet and nothing ever stays dead. Even more so if you're a celebrity and people screen shot it two seconds after it's posted.

The **** Britney hurls at Selena Gomez is uncalled for. You got something to say, do it in private. Sassing on social media all the time makes it look like it's coming from a middle schooler. Coming for Christina Aguilera/dancers and their weight is also uncalled for.

So maybe you can shrug those two off. You got one person being bullied that I don't think a fan can come up against. This person isn't a celebrity so maybe you don't think too highly of him. It's the Jack in the Box employee. Yes, it's that minimum wage employee that has to deal with nastiness day in and day out. But obviously you still have the man trying to be a nice and considerate person to somebody that had been crying. I don't give a **** how many times Britney can say it wasn't obvious that she'd been crying. Maybe in her mind she thought she looked all together while an outsider can see you'd been crying or look sad. So you have this rich celebrity basically being a Karen and dragging this guy on her social media account. Hey, the guy didn't spit in your food, he's just trying to do his job. And putting up with anybody that has the attitude of 'how dare you speak to me when you haven't been spoken to' us disgusting. And I just hope this guy didn't get in trouble because of Britney's **** she's been posting.

And please spare me with 'Britney's been through a lot, cut her some slack' That can go both ways. Has that employee been through a lot as well? One never knows the struggles another person is going through and one should keep that in mind. 

I realize I sound *****y in this post but one can't honestly call out bullying when they're also a bully...

I have to say that this is such a well written post, you’ve said everything I’ve been trying to for a while, but can’t articulate. Britney has definitely been lashing out at people for a while now, she even admitted it herself that it was “shade” and told the person (Selena?) that she’s a piece of shhit and lots of other angry things.

Yes the Jack in the box incident really stuck with me too, and made me see Britney differently. This young man didn’t deserve her vitriol, and yet fans were praising her for it. There must have been some sprained arms from all of the reaching to defend her at that time. 

And exactly, how does anyone know what he was going through at that time? As I’ve said before, Britney’s choice of words has to also coexist with other people’s right to not be shat on from a great height. She’s not the main character in this world. 

• Love 2

She needs to leave Britney alone and stop harassing her, stop dragging Britney into your messes. Im so angry. Our girl just can't catch a break!

Milano has no right in telling oh she went to TMZ sent private message to Britney bla bla bla. U have no right in sending no private messages to Britney. P*ss off.

Edited by Humbledandelion

Didn't Alyssa post that when Britney had "disappeared" for a few days and fans were suggesting that something sinister had happened? I seem to remember Britney was trending at the time...

I follow Alyssa and understood it as "someone find Britney and make sure she's OK." 

Edited by sparrow23
11 minutes ago, sparrow23 said:

Didn't Alyssa post that when Britney had "disappeared" for a few days and fans were suggesting that something sinister had happened? I seem to remember Britney was trending at the time...

I follow Alyssa and understood it as "someone find Britney and make sure she's OK." 

So, do you suggest she call the cops and have them do a welfare check like the Tik Tok people did?

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

Good for her, and hopefully she genuinely realizes why it was in poor taste.  The public is already completely against Britney.  All “mental health matters and is important” talk goes out the window and we are back to the early 2000’s “she’s an insane lunatic!” when it comes to Britney.  So her message, jumping on conspiracy theories, was tasteless and ignited a conversation for the public to continue mocking Britney’s mental health rather than embracing her like the public does with everyone else.

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

What "hate" did Alyssa project towards Britney? She was wrong for saying someone needs to check on her she never went on some hate campaign or dragged Britney. 

It’s not that she went on a hate campaign, it’s the effects of what people put out there aka the droves of people who take posts like this as ammunition to further the online abuse. 

33 minutes ago, Aymama said:

It’s not that she went on a hate campaign, it’s the effects of what people put out there aka the droves of people who take posts like this as ammunition to further the online abuse. 

And what ammunition do you think is being used to shoot out after she’s apologizing and we don’t know what all the message entailed she sent Brit? 

If Someone is taking ownership over their mistake and what they did in their actions in this case why keep loading up a gun to shoot at somebody that is admitted their wrongs and trying to make it right.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And what ammunition do you think is being used to shoot out after she’s apologizing and we don’t know what all the message entailed she sent Brit? 

If Someone is taking ownership over their mistake and what they did in their actions in this case why keep loading up a gun to shoot at somebody that is admitted their wrongs and trying to make it right.

Because posts like this are why the cops were sent to Britney’s house. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block