Alyssa Milano Apologizes To Britney

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

If you're that pressed by Glitter asking where Britney is sis that's a personal issue honey.

There's no deflecting, Alyssa apologized so I see no reason for people to continue to bully her.

You think Britney wants her bullied? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Thank you for answering my question by admitting you love to argue for the sake of arguing.  

I've already addressed other people bullying Alyssa in this thread and another thread that Britney's words were clear and that should be the last word on it. 

Speculating about where Britney is has not been helpful at all. Name one thing it has accomplished besides the getting the cops called to her house. Enough with your immature b/s and you pretending to be so innocent. 

Now run along to another thread where I'm sure you will go off topic talking about Sam. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Thank you for answering my question by admitting you love to argue for the sake of arguing.  

I've already addressed other people bullying Alyssa in this thread and another thread that Britney's words were clear and that should be the last word on it. 

Speculating about where Britney is has not been helpful at all. Name one thing it has accomplished besides the getting the cops called to her house. Enough with your immature b/s and you pretending to be so innocent. 

Now run along to another thread where I'm sure you will go off topic talking about Sam. 

Did I say speculating where she is helpful? I'm merely saying Alyssa apologized and is owning up to the mistake.

What's the issue? We know Alyssa was wrong for it and she's sorry, why keep beating a horse that's trying to pony up on their mistake?

Now run along to another thread to stay pressed over Glitter. 

• Haha 3
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

She can’t win, can she 🤣 You can’t make the stuff on this forum up. 

For real if Alyssa wouldn't have said anything and said sorry and fans didn't know of the apology the dragging would continue with them thinking she never owned up to her mistake.

Alyssa then lets the world know she's sorry and yet the dragging continues.

• Love 5

Did I say speculating where she is helpful? I'm merely saying Alyssa apologized and is owning up to the mistake.

What's the issue? We know Alyssa was wrong for it and she's sorry, why keep beating a horse that's trying to pony up on their mistake?

Now run along to another thread to stay pressed over Glitter. 

You're the one creating an argument out of people pointing out is that it's not a private apology if her reps are calling TMZ. If that suffices for Britney, then that's that. The majority of this thread is you making the determination that Britney has already accepted this apology and that there's nothing to see here as you shade Britney's husband.

It's funny how you're so sure of Britney's feelings about Alyssa Milano, but not about Britney's longest relationship :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Talking about beating a dead horse but you want to force everyone to accept this apology and then you continue to go on with defending asking Where Britney Is and trashing Sam. And of course you're favorite topic of them all: care plan. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, easy said:

a private apology for public abuse is a trash move. apologize where you made the mistake otherwise it's bull****. 

amen

That lady was more than willing to run her twitter fingers to post some bs but she's not willing to do the very same when apologising? sincere af. she's a coward and whatever she did is not an apology in my books 

• Love 1

You're the one creating an argument out of people pointing out is that it's not a private apology if her reps are calling TMZ. If that suffices for Britney, then that's that. The majority of this thread is you making the determination that Britney has already accepted this apology and that there's nothing to see here as you shade Britney's husband.

It's funny how you're so sure of Britney's feelings about Alyssa Milano, but not about Britney's longest relationship :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Talking about beating a dead horse but you want to force everyone to accept this apology and then you continue to go on with defending asking Where Britney Is and trashing Sam. And of course you're favorite topic of them all: care plan. 

No, what I'm saying is Britney clearly said women shouldn't tear other women down and keeps talking about bullying, what do you think people are doing to Alyssa? Bullying her even after she's owning up to her mistake.

I'm not talking about feelings between Britney and Alyssa I'm only saying no need to beat her down and bully her so badly when she's owning up to her mistake.

I'm not telling anyone to accept the apology, I'm clearly saying the bullying makes no sense to continue on her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

No, what I'm saying is Britney clearly said women shouldn't tear other women down and keeps talking about bullying, what do you think people are doing to Alyssa? Bullying her even after she's owning up to her mistake.

I'm not talking about feelings between Britney and Alyssa I'm only saying no need to beat her down and bully her so badly when she's owning up to her mistake.

I'm not telling anyone to accept the apology, I'm clearly saying the bullying makes no sense to continue on her.

I agree with you that fans should not be bullying Alyssa Milano as it reflects poorly on Britney and she spoke very eloquently for herself. So let's leave it at that. I'd like to believe we agree more than we disagree here. 

• Love 5

I agree with you that fans should not be bullying Alyssa Milano as it reflects poorly on Britney and she spoke very eloquently for herself. So let's leave it at that. I'd like to believe we agree more than we disagree here. 

Thank you that's all I'm trying to convey myself at this point. 

I'm not an Alyssa fan nor a TMZ fan however if the Army calls one thing out, we got to call it all out.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm saying people are pressed that Alyssa tweeted someone needs to go check on Britney.

Cher tweeted she was going to check on Britney.

It's basically the same thing the difference.

Cher - Is praised

Alyssa - Dragged

Cher did that when Britney wasnt legally free, I already pointed that out

3 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

amen

That lady was more than willing to run her twitter fingers to post some bs but she's not willing to do the very same when apologising? sincere af. she's a coward and whatever she did is not an apology in my books 

yup, and like others have pointed out— if she could apologize privately she could have reached out privately to see if britney was ok if there was true concern there. proof that a) alyssa was never actually concerned, b) britney was right to feel bullied by that tweet, c) alyssa needs to apologize publicly and say she was WRONG for not only how she treated the situation and britney, but amplifying harmful conspiracy surrounding her. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block