Alyssa Milano Apologizes To Britney

48 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You can leave this thread or stay on topic sis.

If you're here just to continue the bullying of Alyssa make your exit.

Don't you dare derail this thread or bring your toxicity in here, Alyssa apologized. 

made by cleo ♡ — Alyssa Milano Gifs

Alyssa apologized, yes. But she’s a terrible person for many other reasons she hasn’t apologized for. Just because she apologized to Britney, doesn’t immediately erase the other things she has said about other women.  Hopefully this is an awakening for her.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not really, TMZ is the source and people are bashing it once again yet defend Sam for talking to them.

If they're going to bash TMZ over Alyssa they should do the same with Sam's staged interviews.

Huh? Who is bashing TMZ in this thread?

We’re talking about the fact that Alyssa  sent a DM to Britney this morning to apologise, and her rep running to TMZ to inform them.  If her rep informed People or USWeekly I assume the reaction would be the same.

But, I get it, any excuse to bring up Sam talking to TMZ.  You talking about that is as tiring as Sam talking to TMZ. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Alyssa apologized, yes. But she’s a terrible person for many other reasons she hasn’t apologized for. Just because she apologized to Britney, doesn’t immediately erase the other things she has said about other women.  Hopefully this is an awakening for her.

This. It sounds to me like that user is unfamiliar with Alyssa. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

Huh? Who is bashing TMZ in this thread?

We’re talking about the fact that Alyssa  sent a DM to Britney this morning to apologise, and her rep running to TMZ to inform them.  If her rep informed People or USWeekly I assume the reaction would be the same.

But, I get it, any excuse to bring up Sam talking to TMZ.  You talking about that is as tiring as Sam talking to TMZ. 

Look through the pages sis many comments in here are talking about TMZ.

• Love 2
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

This. It sounds to me like that user is unfamiliar with Alyssa. 

I'm familiar with Alyssa, however I don't think Britney fans should continue to bully her to the depths they are with the very bad comments they're leaving her.

It's one thing to say she's wrong, or to defend Britney in a way that's not so bad.

She apologized and of course since it wasn't the way you or someone else didn't like the way it happened; they would bash it.

There wasn't anything Alyssa could've done in this situation with her apology that would've pleased everyone. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

however I don't think Britney fans should continue to bully her to the depths they are with the very bad comments they're leaving her.

Agreed, but pointing out that someone who uses causes for publicity immediately garnering publicity for an apology rubs people the wrong way and we're allowed to comment about it in this thread. This is not the same as going on her Instagram and attacking her. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

What do you expect when someone has “circus” in their username. :explainlol_stare_spin:

12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Probably the same thing you'd expect when a clown is an avatar.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Both of these were top tier and you both had this coming. Touché to both. 

Now can you both please behave and get along with one another? :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Agreed, but pointing out that someone who uses causes for publicity immediately garnering publicity for an apology rubs people the wrong way and we're allowed to comment about it in this thread. This is not the same as going on her Instagram and attacking her. 

I agree with you I said, I just don't agree with the ones that want to continue the bully campaign on her about Britney.

• Love 2

Good for her, and hopefully she genuinely realizes why it was in poor taste.  The public is already completely against Britney.  All “mental health matters and is important” talk goes out the window and we are back to the early 2000’s “she’s an insane lunatic!” when it comes to Britney.  So her message, jumping on conspiracy theories, was tasteless and ignited a conversation for the public to continue mocking Britney’s mental health rather than embracing her like the public does with everyone else.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm familiar with Alyssa, however I don't think Britney fans should continue to bully her to the depths they are with the very bad comments they're leaving her.

It's one thing to say she's wrong, or to defend Britney in a way that's not so bad.

She apologized and of course since it wasn't the way you or someone else didn't like the way it happened; they would bash it.

There wasn't anything Alyssa could've done in this situation with her apology that would've pleased everyone. 

So you’re saying she can tweet about Britney, not in a genuine concern, but in a jumping on the band wagon way, manage to feed the constant online hate Britney has been receiving since the early 2010’s and not get some of that poison back because….. she’s the one that deserves compassion? Come on now. I’m all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but you can’t deny some people ask for it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Aymama said:

So you’re saying she can tweet about Britney, not in a genuine concern, but in a jumping on the band wagon way, manage to feed the constant online hate Britney has been receiving since the early 2010’s and not get some of that poison back because….. she’s the one that deserves compassion? Come on now. I’m all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but you can’t deny some people ask for it. 

Listen, I'm not saying Alyssa isn't wrong I'm only saying that some people take it too far with what they've been posting on her Instagram. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Listen, I'm not saying Alyssa isn't wrong I'm only saying that some people take it too far with what they've been posting on her Instagram. 

Good! Maybe it’s going to take the same hate Britney receives on the daily to actually stop these fake *** clout chasers from talking about her. You get what you give in this world, there’s no point in trying to change how karma works. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Another unpopular opinion but I'm not impressed on either side. Was Alyssa wrong to post that? Yeah. But is Britney also in the wrong for posting a lot of the **** she posts? Yeah. Britney's got an axe to grind and sooner or later somebody's gonna retaliate against her. You need to really think about the **** you post before you post it. This is the internet and nothing ever stays dead. Even more so if you're a celebrity and people screen shot it two seconds after it's posted.

The **** Britney hurls at Selena Gomez is uncalled for. You got something to say, do it in private. Sassing on social media all the time makes it look like it's coming from a middle schooler. Coming for Christina Aguilera/dancers and their weight is also uncalled for.

So maybe you can shrug those two off. You got one person being bullied that I don't think a fan can come up against. This person isn't a celebrity so maybe you don't think too highly of him. It's the Jack in the Box employee. Yes, it's that minimum wage employee that has to deal with nastiness day in and day out. But obviously you still have the man trying to be a nice and considerate person to somebody that had been crying. I don't give a **** how many times Britney can say it wasn't obvious that she'd been crying. Maybe in her mind she thought she looked all together while an outsider can see you'd been crying or look sad. So you have this rich celebrity basically being a Karen and dragging this guy on her social media account. Hey, the guy didn't spit in your food, he's just trying to do his job. And putting up with anybody that has the attitude of 'how dare you speak to me when you haven't been spoken to' is disgusting. And I just hope this guy didn't get in trouble because of Britney's **** she's been posting.

And please spare me with 'Britney's been through a lot, cut her some slack' That can go both ways. Has that employee been through a lot as well? One never knows the struggles another person is going through and one should keep that in mind. 

I realize I sound *****y in this post but one can't honestly call out bullying when they're also a bully...

Edited by glitterfalls
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block