Alyssa Milano Apologizes To Britney

Alyssa Milano apologized to Britney after Britney called her a bully for Tweeting that someone needs to go check on her.

A rep for the actress tells TMZ Alyssa reached out to Britney privately Wednesday to apologize after Britney took to Instagram to slam a tweet of Alyssa's that she considered "bullying." As for how AM got the message across ... Brit sources tell us she sent a private message Britney's way this morning.

Here's Britney's initial response: 👇 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Disgusting comment, Alyssa is apologizing and made a mistake and is owning up to it.

This is what people do, they cry and moan about bullying tactics yet continue to bully for Britney.

Coming in here to continue to trash Alyssa does nothing to help anyone heal from the situation. 

#MESS  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

She is known to be an awful person. Do not act holier than thou when you’re absolutely vile to numerous people here and never own up to it yourself. Refrain from quoting me again.

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

She is known to be an awful person. Do not act holier than thou when you’re absolutely vile to numerous people here and never own up to it yourself. Refrain from quoting me again.

You can leave this thread or stay on topic sis.

If you're here just to continue the bullying of Alyssa make your exit.

Don't you dare derail this thread or bring your toxicity in here, Alyssa apologized, and that's more that I or most in here can say for your actions. 

made by cleo ♡ — Alyssa Milano Gifs

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

How great that Alyssa immediately contacted TMZ to tell the world about this. Queen of sincere apologies :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

And not TMZ taking this opportunity to once again falsely imply Britney was having a manic episode. 

TMZ seems to be putting the Manic situation in all their Britney stories it's disgusting. 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree, I'm sure we've all said "sorry" in our lives and wanted our apology to be accepted so it's nice Alyssa is being a woman and owning up to her mistake, and handling this. privately.

It's disgusting when people want to continue their bullying tactics. 

She's not handling it her privately. Her reps immediately called TMZ and told them about it :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

If it was handled privately, we wouldn't know about it. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block