Daphne Barak: "It's easy to dismiss Britney Spears. Certainly her social media posts are erratic..." New Kfed+Britney's Kids+Jamie+Bryan+Lynne Documentary Coming Along with KFed+Jamie Book

7 minutes ago, Catalin said:

What the **** are talking about?  Most "Banons" want those people to be held accountable, but then you all get mad when we dare to criticise Britney's useless legal team. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

But BAnon does that by criticizing people in Britney's life post freedom...they should be criticizing Jamie/Lou/Robin/Edan/Kaplan/Jerylls/Weingarten/Daphne Barak ...there's plenty there!!!! 

Why go after Britney's legal representation that she's clearly happy with since she hasn't fired them or ... her husband? What good does that do?

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Catalin said:

What the **** are talking about?  Most "Banons" want those people to be held accountable, but then you all get mad when we dare to criticise Britney's useless legal team. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

No, what the **** are you talking about? You spend most of your energy harassing her and making up wild stories. Banons like you went as far as stalking her outside of her house and calling cops on her. When did you ever do anything on that level but aimed towards the Team Con?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

If you carefully read her whole statement - I think - deep down she knows something is wrong. She doesn’t express it that openly, but at one point she says: Britney point of view (about her family using her, at least a part of her family) is understandable.

I think she got along with the boys and with Kevin and his wife, but she got bad vibes from Jamie and probably Brian. 

Britney will probably throw Daphne, Kevin and this whole mess of a documentary / book to the deepest pits of hell in her next ig post.

if I were her I would probably wait for the release date of the book / documentary, and launch a surprise ep / song in that specific date. All the attention would be to her and no one would care about kfed and his garbage.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Catalin said:

It is useless to explain it to them, since they do not even notice the contradiction and hypocrisy in their own words, as in they spend a lot of their energy going after "Banons" instead of spending that energy on Team Con :clown_meme__makeup_green: + They also lump together into "Banon" category people who give out moronic conspiracy theories like "Britney being a clone" with people who ask legit questions and point out that there are still a lot of shady people around B who worked against her during FreeBritney and/or who are connected to team con. And, I mean, B's team doesn't even try to hide it:

Cassie -> Larry + Dina Lapolt ->LMT

Cade -> CAA + Jeff Beacher -> Larry

Jeff Raymond -> Larry

Michael Kane -> The Jeryls

Laura Wasser who is still B's divorce lawyer

• Like 2
On 1/27/2023 at 11:40 AM, warioaddams said:

I feel like another low is coming for Britney. Everyone in this whole family is acting against her. It feels like they're plotting something. Just like they did in 2007. 

I don't know what to think. They really to push her to the limit. They want her to give up?

What's going on? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

This time they don't have children to bribe her with so yeah. It really doesn't work that way sis.

What happened to Britney was straight out of a horror movie, and the only reason it was able to happen was her media image at the time. You don't have to worry about this.

Anyway her family is a bunch of uneducated people who managed to produce a single, intelligent child that used everything in her might to escape their ways. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: When they saw the media berating her, they thought they had to step in due to the way small Christian communities operate (don't be an embarrassment to the family, behave as you're supposed to, listen to the men). They didn't know how, but a certain lady did (Lucifer T)  :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I'm not surprised the woman from the OP thinks they aren't truly evil. In their stupid minds they probably really do think they were helping Britney. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: Anyway a spade is a spade and her family is literally a bunch of abusers that partook in literal human trafficking. Lock them tf up

Edited by Goten21

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block