Daphne Barak: "It's easy to dismiss Britney Spears. Certainly her social media posts are erratic..." New Kfed+Britney's Kids+Jamie+Bryan+Lynne Documentary Coming Along with KFed+Jamie Book

43 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

This is pure vomit.

His face even says "I'm a stoned waste of space who needs a job"

He is a bum, and he knows it. I bet he sits at home stoned watching conspiracy YouTube videos and the boys eat it up... And think he's cool :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

These people literally view the everyone else in the world as "idiots" and think they're woke...while literally NOT having a clue about absolutely anything. 

I cannot wait for the brats 18th Birthday that's all I'm going to say.

I also don't understand why they need to keep making money from her privacy. Why can't they find a job. The most disgusting part is that her own children are in on it too. Those two are brats, let's be honest.

If Rosengart is reading this - isn't that a "violation of patient privacy"? During the period when she was under c-ship, her life is covered by the protection of patient privacy. Rosengart should file a lawsuit against all of these dirties :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

3 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I feel like another low is coming for Britney. Everyone in this whole family is acting against her. It feels like they're plotting something. Just like they did in 2007. 

I don't know what to think. They really to push her to the limit. They want her to give up?

What's going on? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

They want to push her to the limit -- not necessarily to make her have another breakdown but in my opinion to stop her from pursuing legal action over the conservatorship. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Jamie has a restraining order against his grandkids and they’re on video saying that they hate him and he’s an ***, but they are now on good terms? And somehow Britney is the bad one? These people are the crazy ones! Makes me sick to my stomach. Who in their right mind will even read K-Feds book. It seems they’re all rushing at getting their books published because they’re afraid of what Britney will say in hers! She needs to release that book now! 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Now let's connect the current smear campaign against Britney. This is no coincidence that they need drama/PR for viewership/readership and to gain interest. This is how her family/Team Con used to make a dime off of her... it's an old pattern , but people still fall for it

it's so triggering tbh

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block