Daphne Barak: "It's easy to dismiss Britney Spears. Certainly her social media posts are erratic..." New Kfed+Britney's Kids+Jamie+Bryan+Lynne Documentary Coming Along with KFed+Jamie Book

"It's easy to dismiss Britney Spears. Certainly her social media posts are erratic – the naked selfies, the rambling statements.

But Britney is way smarter than she looks. And she knows what's going on.

She has often said that some members of the Spears family do not always act with her own interests at heart.

And after spending six months filming and interviewing her relatives along with producer Erbil Gunasti, I can understand why she thinks so.

Britney is a bright woman who has been consistently underestimated.

I believe Britney's ex-husband Kevin Federline and wife Victoria have done their best at every turn. They have made a wonderful family for the boys Kevin shares with Britney, Preston and Jayden.

I have nothing but praise for them.

I have also interviewed Britney's father, Jamie Spears, who agreed to help with a new book that Kevin Federline is now putting together about fatherhood in the midst of such public drama.

On some matters, Jamie Spears was extremely honest.

As he put it: this family is a mess.

Their background in a Louisiana trailer park is a humble one, which is no criticism. But it is a family that has seen hardship and all the tensions that can bring.

And don't forget that fame can make people do strange things.

I am reminded of the time I spent with the troubled Winehouse family for Saving Amy, a documentary and a book, not long before Amy's tragic death in 201. (Saving Amy is also the basis of a forthcoming scripted TV series with Halcyon Studios. )

Are some members of the Spears' family a little too keen on serving their own interests? Britney certainly thinks so, and has accused them of trying to manipulate her and her relationship with her sons.

This cannot help the singer, who unquestionably faces problems of her own. Besides, the stardom belongs to her, not to her relatives.

What Britney needs right now is peace of mind and time to heal the relationship with the two boys she very much loves.

They told me that they love her too, and that with time, hard work – and the support of Kevin and Victoria – there will be a reconciliation.

At all times, the interests of the boys must be paramount.

As Jamie Spears himself told me, they must not be 'used as pawns' in a battle between her relatives."

"Jamie and Kevin are now speaking to each other once again. Indeed, Jamie has agreed to talk because he wants to help Kevin, who is writing a book on his experience of fatherhood amid such turmoil. When I spoke to the boys, they made it clear that they miss their grandfather. But the relationship with his daughter remains broken. Neither he nor the boys attended Britney's wedding to personal trainer Sam Asghari in June."

-DailyMail

ImageImage

Edited by Lola2790

Not only is Daphne Barak a human trafficking supporter (she supports Ghislaine Maxwell and clearly Jamie Spears)....she ALSO helped Rick Gates publish a book after he pleaded GUILTY to conspiracy against the United States for making false statements in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

AND Daphne Barak is Ehud Barak's cousin, an Epstein bestie.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

"It's easy to dismiss Britney Spears. Certainly her social media posts are erratic – the naked selfies, the rambling statements.

She has often said that some members of the Spears family do not always act with her own interests at heart.

And after spending six months filming and interviewing her relatives along with producer Erbil Gunasti, I can understand why she thinks so.

I believe Britney's ex-husband Kevin Federline and wife Victoria have done their best at every turn. They have made a wonderful family for the boys Kevin shares with Britney, Preston and Jayden.

I have also interviewed Britney's father, Jamie Spears, who agreed to help with a new book that Kevin Federline is now putting together about fatherhood in the midst of such public drama.

Their background in a Louisiana trailer park is a humble one, which is no criticism. But it is a family that has seen hardship and all the tensions that can bring.

I am reminded of the time I spent with the troubled Winehouse family for Saving Amy, a documentary and a book, not long before Amy's tragic death in 201. (Saving Amy is also the basis of a forthcoming scripted TV series with Halcyon Studios. )

Are some members of the Spears' family a little too keen on serving their own interests? Britney certainly thinks so, and has accused them of trying to manipulate her and her relationship with her sons.

This cannot help the singer, who unquestionably faces problems of her own. Besides, the stardom belongs to her, not to her relatives.

What Britney needs right now is peace of mind and time to heal the relationship with the two boys she very much loves.

They told me that they love her too, and that with time, hard work – and the support of Kevin and Victoria – there will be a reconciliation.

As Jamie Spears himself told me, they must not be 'used as pawns' in a battle between her relatives."

"Jamie and Kevin are now speaking to each other once again. Indeed, Jamie has agreed to talk because he wants to help Kevin, who is writing a book on his experience of fatherhood amid such turmoil. When I spoke to the boys, they made it clear that they miss their grandfather. But the relationship with his daughter remains broken. Neither he nor the boys attended Britney's wedding to personal trainer Sam Asghari in June."

-DailyMail

ImageImage

:orangu_orangutan_ape: :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

-DailyMail

ImageImage

They really love pouring salt into the wound. Sick, depraved people.

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape: :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

This is pure vomit.

His face even says "I'm a stoned waste of space who needs a job"

He is a bum, and he knows it. I bet he sits at home stoned watching conspiracy YouTube videos and the boys eat it up... And think he's cool :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

These people literally view the everyone else in the world as "idiots" and think they're woke...while literally NOT having a clue about absolutely anything. 

I cannot wait for the brats 18th Birthday that's all I'm going to say.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block