Daphne Barak: "It's easy to dismiss Britney Spears. Certainly her social media posts are erratic..." New Kfed+Britney's Kids+Jamie+Bryan+Lynne Documentary Coming Along with KFed+Jamie Book

1 minute ago, rocXtar said:

Now let's connect the current smear campaign against Britney. This is no coincidence that they need drama/PR for viewership/readership and to gain interest. This is how her family/Team Con used to make a dime off of her... it's an old pattern , but people still fall for it

ย 

it's so triggering tbh

I really hope that sheโ€™s okay ๐Ÿ˜”

Read & share.

Daphne is using them as much as theyโ€™re using her to get their revisionist agenda out to the public to counter any lawsuits and whatever Britneyโ€™s writing about in book. Daphne will ply these greedy clowns with more free meals & stroke their egos telling them how great they are until sheโ€™s satisfied with the content theyโ€™re providing her to make a buck off of. VILE CRETINS!!!

Canโ€™t tell her what to do and sheโ€™s traumatized and stubborn af, but really I wish Britney would get EVERYTHING in order and get the **** out of California as fast as she can!! If she can endure this **** just long enough for Jayden to turn 18 next September then she can effectively wash her hands of ALL of these opportunistic vultures and heal her heart. The court system is corrupt and broken and we know whose side the system & media is on. Let Sam do whatever heโ€™s trying to do for himself but Britney doesnโ€™t have to stay in LA for him or anyone. If nothing but her peace of mind she needs to leave California.

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I don't understand what they are talking about. It is interesting that they want to destroy her while she is free. Are they afraid of being exposed?

ย  Reveal hidden contents

Exposed.jpg

ย 

No they want vindication because they think they are public figures!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Myosotis said:

Says the woman who can't write a sentence without errors or typos in her own social media posts and tags random people to posts that have absolutely nothing to do with them. She can't even get people's names right.ย :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: I think that's quite concerning for a "journalist".ย 

ย 

By the way, I think we should refer to K-Fed's wife as "ictodia" from now on. It has a nice ring to it.ย :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

What Ever GIF by Newcastle University
ย 

ictodia

• Like 2

This article is gaslighting at its finest. It almost reads like satire, tbh. โ€œVery private conversationโ€, soon to be aired on TV. โ€œThe boys must not be used as pawnโ€, used as pawns their entire lives. โ€œThe boys miss their grandfatherโ€, the restraining order still in place. โ€œWhat Britney needs right now is peace of mindโ€, interview her entire family to exploit her name and air out all their dirty laundry. Like seriously, WTF am I reading?!

This Daphne woman is DISGUSTING inside out for attaching herself to this family of rodents and parasites, all while claiming Britney is such a smart woman whose fame belongs to her. How is this supposed help them reconcile? The hypocrisy, the AUDACITYโ€ฆI literally **** canโ€™t.ย 

spacer.png

• Love 5
  • Like 3

At this point, I really hope Britney meant what she said that when they turn 18, they get nothing. I assume thatโ€™s around the time they will try to repair their relationship with her, and hopefully they do, but I hope she sticks to her word on that. Theyโ€™ve gotten enough money off her back, and seemingly have no gratitude or appreciation for the lifestyle sheโ€™s provided for them, so I hope the money train really comes to a hault.

if they need financial support, their father can help them with all the child support payments hes surely saved up over the years (Lol). Or they can ask Granny Daphne for help.ย 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

At this point, I really hope Britney meant what she said that when they turn 18, they get nothing. I assume thatโ€™s around the time they will try to repair their relationship with her, and hopefully they do, but I hope she sticks to her word on that. Theyโ€™ve gotten enough money off her back, and seemingly have no gratitude or appreciation for the lifestyle sheโ€™s provided for them, so I hope the money train really comes to a hault.

if they need financial support, their father can help them with all the child support payments hes surely saved up over the years (Lol). Or they can ask Granny Daphne for help.ย 

K-flop is training them up. Their just gonna explot their mother as much asย  possible once they turn 18. Trust, this wont be the last interview or "TV special" theyll do. Possibly even reality TV.ย 

4 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

K-flop is training them up. Their just gonna explot their mother as much asย  possible once they turn 18. Trust, this wont be the last interview or "TV special" theyll do. Possibly even reality TV.ย 

Then I hope it goes as well for them as it did for Jumbo Chin and her flop book.ย 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block