New Britney fragrance incoming! (January 26)

8bb5438aaed08403aa9a353811360542f5275500

Before you start repeating like DJ Khaled "ANOTHA one?!", her team have been releasing an average of TWO FRAGRANCES PER YEAR, so if you've been paying any attention you should know it's very probable that we get a new one at the beginning of the new year... And then a second one on the other half.

On my part, I'm excited! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

What do you think that leathery background means? Maybe another Prerogative flanker?

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Xanax said:

The last time Britney ACTUALLY had creative insight on a perfume was Hidden Fantasy and that’s documented on For The Record. I think she was just like, “Whatever” for the other one’s because she had no choice.

I don't even think she had creative input into it - the doc just shows her smelling it and saying she likes it lol. She was in the c-ship at that point so I'm not surprised. I don't know if she had a lot of input in Believe bc she was going through a lot so it might have actually been Midnight Fantasy.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
On 1/24/2023 at 5:44 PM, PickleSpears said:

I don't even think she had creative input into it - the doc just shows her smelling it and saying she likes it lol. She was in the c-ship at that point so I'm not surprised. I don't know if she had a lot of input in Believe bc she was going through a lot so it might have actually been Midnight Fantasy.

Well, Midnight Fantasy happens to be one of the favorites from the whole collection, this woman has the Midas touch... :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block