New Britney fragrance incoming! (January 26)

22 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This store always has early exclusives on new perfumes and stuff. Back when UO was producing her vinyls the store would post a little blurb before they’d be announced commercially. I’ve bought from them a couple times, they’re ligit. 

Thanks for this info! I didn't know that

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
On 1/23/2023 at 2:57 PM, bitbitboi said:

What do you think that leathery background means? Maybe another Prerogative flanker?

First, please allow me :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay::ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped::unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay: ok..... I'll try to remain calm. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

I hope it's not another prerogative flanker :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I really have enjoyed that line, both Prerogative and Ego (which I finally got) smell incredibly nice but I need something else. I don't know what but, it needs to be something else:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I hope it's completely brand new. Keep me posted Bitbit :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: what Ms Spears commented is true, I do remember them revealing some stuff regarding the vinyls.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

55 minutes ago, Midnight said:

First, please allow me :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay::ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped::unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay: ok..... I'll try to remain calm. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

I hope it's not another prerogative flanker :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I really have enjoyed that line, both Prerogative and Ego (which I finally got) smell incredibly nice but I need something else. I don't know what but, it needs to be something else:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I hope it's completely brand new. Keep me posted Bitbit :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: what Ms Spears commented is true, I do remember them revealing some stuff regarding the vinyls.

Hello, baby! I'm excited too!! The Ego bottle looks gorge, I'm glad you got it. I wish they created a new line but I feel like it'd be weird to do so right now, the timing seems silly... Or maybe it's the other way around? Catch the attention now when there's not much going on?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block