New Britney dance video: “If every person I call takes 9 rings to answer”

for posterity

Howdy ho down … tipsy cattle balls !!! I have no idea what that means 🙈 … feeling kooky and silly but can’t act too kooky or silly like kids because they say “she’s CRAY CRAY” … either way I gotta move … so I did !!! Sharing because I matter and if every person I call TAKES 9 RINGS TO ANSWER you can be certain I might get someone’s attention … all that LOVE !!! GOOD GOD RIGHT BACK AT YA !!! I bet after I post this my security answers after 2 RINGS … I be alive coming on my horse !!!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Howdy ho down … tipsy cattle balls !!! I have no idea what that means 🙈 … feeling kooky and silly but can’t act too kooky or silly like kids because they say “she’s CRAY CRAY” … either way I gotta move … so I did !!! Sharing because I matter and if every person I call TAKES 9 RINGS TO ANSWER you can be certain I might get someone’s attention … all that LOVE !!! GOOD GOD RIGHT BACK AT YA !!! I bet after I post this my security answers after 2 RINGS … I be alive coming on my horse !!!

I'm proud of her that she is moving on and take care for others :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

6 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

I'm just posting another one useless comment....

Ikr Rihanna-uknowit.gif

There is humor and then there is she has ******* lost it. 

and she’s lost it. She has to be unmedicated which means her life is harder than it needs to be. I have mental health issues too. I know what my spirals look like and I can’t compare them but Jesus Britney … get some actual ******* help. 

Britney lovers won’t like this (and I still love her but I’m 35 and more realistic) - I know she’s private … but if you’re running everyone in your life off maybe you need to do some self reflection. That’s NEVER a bad thing to do regardless of your mental state. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block