New Britney dance video: “If every person I call takes 9 rings to answer”

17 minutes ago, BrightMe0w said:

There is humor and then there is she has ******* lost it. 

and she’s lost it. She has to be unmedicated which means her life is harder than it needs to be. I have mental health issues too. I know what my spirals look like and I can’t compare them but Jesus Britney … get some actual ******* help. 

Britney lovers won’t like this (and I still love her but I’m 35 and more realistic) - I know she’s private … but if you’re running everyone in your life off maybe you need to do some self reflection. That’s NEVER a bad thing to do regardless of your mental state. 

I know what you’re saying and I go from thinking this type of thing too sometimes, but of course we simply don’t know what is going on with her, if anything.

But I’m now increasingly beginning to believe that she’s just deliberately writing gibberish and random words thrown together BECAUSE she gets a kick out of the reactions from people. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I know what you’re saying and I go from thinking this type of thing too sometimes, but of course we simply don’t know what is going on with her, if anything.

But I’m now increasingly beginning to believe that she’s just deliberately writing gibberish and random words thrown together BECAUSE she gets a kick out of the reactions from people. 

Been saying this since day 1. She knows what shes doing. She sees the comments. Homegirl is a troll lol 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes. This is basically what I’m telling myself at this point 😂🤣 that she’s just ******* around and trolling people 😂

• Love 1
On 1/23/2023 at 7:56 AM, unusualyouforever said:

this is at least the second time she’s posted about her security ignoring her. like what is going on there?

she’s also posted before about on sharing because she matters.”      kind of makes it sound like someone is still making her feel invisible.

i think she is still talking about what happened in the past where everyone even her securities are ignoring her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block