TMZ been reported to Federal Communications Commission for distorted Britney news

Cqleb

TMZ is like TVNOTAS in Mexico.

They always publish trash, it's like for every news that is true, they publish 10 other false stories. They've been sued left and right by different artists, but they're still standing strong somehow almost 30 years later. Everyone knows they're trash, but every rumor they publish always gets replicated by every other media outlet, or nowadays, it gets viral on Twitter and stuff. People don't care if they're lying, they just want something to talk about.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

I don't know why this is getting negative comments.  THANK YOU TO WHOEVER FILED THE COMPLAINT.  IT'S ABOUT TIME.  TMZ is putting out false news (which is malicious and leads to gossip, bullying, and harassment).  I hope they get fined or sanctioned.

for me, the way this is written is very whiny "moooom tmz won't stop touching me!!!!" kind of complaint. very unprofessional tone. claiming the video was reversed and you can hear other sayings is like when people think you can hear the devil and subliminal messages when you reverse songs. it's like when ghost hunters think they hear ghosts telling them to get out in the middle of white noise. it's opinions our brains have filled the blanks in on to make sense of what doesn't. 

tmz is a garbage tabloid, and i would LOVE for them to face some consequences for their biased, narrative driven reporting. this just isn't it. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block