TMZ been reported to Federal Communications Commission for distorted Britney news

Cqleb

Okay, so I'm among those who suspected a doctored video (it was at LEAST selectively edited down to those 8 seconds, played twice to make it look longer, etc., if the sound wasn't also distorted) but I don't think it was reversed. Otherwise there's somebody walking backward.

Either way, love to see people coming for TMZ because they are trash. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

What are y’all doing to to help protect Britney’s rights! Huh! But all y’all do is criticize every step that is taken to help her!

and don’t ask me what I’m doing! I’m not the one who criticizes Lisa McCarthy for speaking to the DOJ, i.e 

And now y’all want to criticize whomever reported this to the fcc!

maybe it was BRITNEY you dumbasssesss!

ugh so many idiots no wonder she was human trafficked right in front of y’all eyes for so many years! 

yup that’s right yall eyes not mine I was a child back in 2008-2018 but y’all were the adults who supported a very clearly wrong situation…but what did y’all do then instead of speaking up you CRITICIZED HER EVERY DANCE MOVE, HAIRSTYLE, DRESS, etc!!!!

lazy uneducated people on exhale!

give me my warning points idc anymore 

Edited by 3IsACharm33
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, easy said:

for me, the way this is written is very whiny "moooom tmz won't stop touching me!!!!" kind of complaint. very unprofessional tone. claiming the video was reversed and you can hear other sayings is like when people think you can hear the devil and subliminal messages when you reverse songs. it's like when ghost hunters think they hear ghosts telling them to get out in the middle of white noise. it's opinions our brains have filled the blanks in on to make sense of what doesn't. 

tmz is a garbage tabloid, and i would LOVE for them to face some consequences for their biased, narrative driven reporting. this just isn't it. 

It's a start and I am appreciative of the complaint.  The FCC hopefully will investigate the video and source and all the reasons why TMZ reported it as manic.  If you can hear plain English in reverse and not the other way around, doesn't that say something at least?  That's not our brains filling in "audio."  It's actual audio.  Sorry, but I live in New York and have never met a ghost hunter or heard people talking about ghosts they met...I'm not sure what other parts of our country are doing. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block