January 11th Court Hearing *updates* Jamies 2nd depo will be decided at a later date, no sanctions for his crimes!

7 hours ago, icybaby said:

These court hearings r embarassing. Corrupted court and enablers made possible to put under cship a working woman and worldwide icon who was providing for her entire family and yet nothing happened. No1 get punished and got accountable for their actions. The court said it was voluntarily cship. So Britney Spears is the 1 who stripped away her own rights for 14 years. Truly ur land is land of free BullS$$$t. 

Got to wonder why the Governor hasn't been asked to comment...

9 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Yeah the second deposition will most likely get denied… judge Penny already  issued a tentative ruling towards denying however she will consider it.. but when judge already issues tentative ruling she will likely stick to it.

I can’t at Rosengart begging and reducing to accept crumbs like a 2 hour or less time for second deposition and flying all the way to Louisiana :clownery_makeup_meme: 

He didn't beg. Yikes at the narrative you desperately want. Jamie tried to avoid a second deposition, Rosengart made it clear location isn't an issue.

• Like 2

The entire thing is basically on life support and Penny is about to pull the plug.

There will be no accountability. Everything Jamie did was covered by Ingham, judge Goetz and Penny's approvals. Everything Lou Taylor did was approved by Jamie and A. Wallet.

Only possible claim against Jamie is about the listening devices in the bedroom.

It's deeply effed up, but this is how the system works. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, blahbety said:

How is it possible it being too late to hold Tristar accountable. How?

Because Rosengart let criminal charges slip away and statutes of limitations have expired, even Alex Weingarten pointed it out and grilled Rosengart about it on recent court filings

spacer.png

Robin Greenhill (TriStar) was directly involved and was the mastermind behind the illegal surveillance. Filing a lawsuit for that issue could’ve opened a pandora box that could’ve led to criminal prosecution.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The entire thing is basically on life support and Penny is about to pull the plug.

There will be no accountability. Everything Jamie did was covered by Ingham, judge Goetz and Penny's approvals. Everything Lou Taylor did was approved by Jamie and A. Wallet.

Only possible claim against Jamie is about the listening devices in the bedroom.

It's deeply effed up, but this is how the system works. 

I'm so sad for Britney. While I do wanna see team con held accountability for what they had done and got punished (esp. LOU, ROBIN, JAMIE). But I also know it's really unlikely because all they did was approved by the court. !  The court is corrupted and too many people were  involved and covered it up. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Rosengart f*(ked up royally.  How do you have Jamie sit for a depo and not ask questions?  Moron.

I don’t like Rosengart… but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt about him being completely blindsided by Alex and Jamie tactics.

However, he should’ve known better than that.. he was naive, he should’ve been prepared for any last minute stunt pulled by those rats.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Rosengart f*(ked up royally.  How do you have Jamie sit for a depo and not ask questions?  Moron.

he did ask questions! weingarten instructed jamie not to answer them, which he cannot do and the evidence they submitted that more questions would be based on was unable to happen because of the way team jamie submitted the evidence. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, easy said:

he did ask questions! weingarten instructed jamie not to answer them, which is he cannot do and the evidence they submitted that more questions would be based on was unable to happen because of the way team jamie submitted the evidence. 

You are aware that Rosengart could’ve asked for a retired judge to be present at the deposition right? Like in order to assure depositions are done correctly, orderly and with full authority over the party being deposed to answer a question. It’s a very common procedure. (Unless the party been deposed pleads the fifth which indicates misconduct).

Edited by Daniela.tomasseli
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

You are aware that Rosengart could’ve asked for a retired judged to be present at the deposition right? Like in order to assure depositions are done correctly, orderly and with full authority over the party being deposed to answer a question. It’s a very common procedure. (Unless the party been deposed pleads the fifth which indicates misconduct).

that doesn't change what i said and rosengart's arguments for a second depo. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, blahbety said:

How is it possible it being too late to hold Tristar accountable. How?

Its not. 

Right now, the issues revolve around the 12th accounting. Judge Penny ruled that the scope should be narrowed to the 12th accounting alone, unless Rosengart can prove misconduct. That's why discovery is taking place now until May. 

The trial will focus on the 12th accounting and the objections to it.

The issue here is that the files and information Rosengart needs is in the hands of those who it could paint badly.

Additionally, unless there is relevant and comparible case law either way, nothing is off the table still. 

1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I don’t like Rosengart… but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt about him being completely blindsided by Alex and Jamie tactics.

However, he should’ve known better than that.. he was naive, he should’ve been prepared for any last minute stunt pulled by those rats.

The court ordered that they present the relevant files for the court ordered deposition, that was at Rosengart's request. The court has been ordering they hand over all relevant documents for months now. He had a team of lawyers ready for any problems that could have appeared.

Jamie handing over texts out of order, and then handing password protected files is on Jamie and noone else, whether it was done purposefully (as Rosengart insists) or accidentally (as Weingarten Insists).

He did prepare, but he only had seven hours to do so so by your suggestion he would've had to spend half of that searching for alternative ways to view and organise files at the same he is deposing. 

Additionally, these people are experts; his firm has a reputation for a reason,  but when you have a limited video, there's very little that can be done other than prove your case.

Could've, would've, should've are contrarian for the sake of it.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

When did the first deposition happen?  Why did Rosengart wait so much time to ask for another one?

Edited by Catalin

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block