January 11th Court Hearing *updates* Jamies 2nd depo will be decided at a later date, no sanctions for his crimes!

10 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Stop assuming that! Jamie lawyers will tell the judge that we think that is gonna happen so no pressure! All of them corrupted. 

Don’t blame me or @DiamondCircus when the inevitable delays happen. There’s too much on the calendar, as usual, for today’s hearing. Brenda will never get through it all and at least 2/3 items will be pushed, I imagine. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

6 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Don’t blame me or @DiamondCircus when the inevitable delays happen. There’s too much on the calendar, as usual, for today’s hearing. Brenda will never get through it all and at least 2/3 items will be pushed, I imagine. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I will blame @DiamondCircus because it's fun to do so :emma:

Like I blame them for Britney's conservatorship at this point :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Spoiler

Just kidding babe :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, easy said:

i truly hope there's no more delays and all of these things are finally settled. 

unfortunately i can see the fees being approved. but i hope that's off set by jamie having to be deposed again, and reprimanded for his messy delivery of evidence. 

what fees do you think will be approved?

14 minutes ago, s&m said:

what fees do you think will be approved?

ingham and possibly jodi's! despite the shady **** with both them, and ingham essentially working more for team con than britney's interest, he did still work for her. different from the ridiculous lynne's fees where her lawyer literally didn't do anything helpful at all to britney. i would love to be wrong

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block