Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian?

48 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Both are incredible business women, icons, reality tv stars and incredibly beautiful.

Sadly there can only be one queen… Who do you pick? :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

I am not a fan of both of them  but i would go with Paris I mean she is the OG reality tv star she is fabulous  and more glamorous :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading::parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:than Kim , she is also way hotter  and smarter than Kim  lol :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Edited by Axad
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I had no idea. That was made in July and of course someone else is going to think of the same thread idea as someone else. It’s cute that you track back things from months ago but nice try! 

Who do you prefer? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Just giving @that's hot y'all their flowers after you plagiarized their thread :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Spoiler

I think I voted for Kim K last time but I’ve lately been more of a Paris fan :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 4

Okay?

4 hours ago, mhally said:

Paris :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Ok, here’s why: I find that Paris has more longevity and relevancy than Kim. Paris transcends time, trends and hypes at this point. Kim needs relevancy and therefor creates relevancy; Paris is relevant and thus intrinsically creates her relevancy. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block