Tiny Litle Britmas:(Tell Me) Am I A Sinner? Early mix [w new outro] & Scary Mix 4

9 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Stop while you still have time.

We really don't care about your stories.  I have nothing in common with you or your friends ["double accounts"], so please leave us alone.  You're just pooping in your own thread.

“While I still have time”???

That’s blatantly a threat. You + your ‘army’ of fragile weaklings that reside in that nightmare brain of yours aren’t ever gonna touch me. Go cry about “Jack”…. Go listen to “Descending…” oh wait! You can’t!! Bummer. I tried to bring some holiday chair to this fanbase who hasn’t had a solo song by Britney in ages & now you want to backtrack. Mind your own damn business & quit making yourself look even crazier than it’s very apparent you are by lying. Basketcase. My thread was pristine & full of gratitude (still is with you & your multiple personality on ignore) until your stankystalkerobsessive *** felt the need to pollute it with your unwanted presence. Your real life must be the same way since you insist on bothering strangers online across 10+ different accounts vs doing something kind & productive. I’d say good riddance, but I’m sure you’ll get bored your lack of fulfillment in your life so I’ll just say thank you to GOD for the amount of time I won’t be communicating with you. 

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

False. I’m sure whoever tf “BananaBoy98” is one of the multiple gays going constantly out of their way to try & say this **** is fake… the file has literacy been around since before the later mix with the added adlibs leaked dude’s pathetic

This is the mix I have aswell. Reason I never posted it. Thank you for giving accurate information and being a real member of the Britney Army. I’ve referenced you a few times on my YouTube channel. Specifically about Strip. I really appreciate your information 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Xposed Songs said:

This is the mix I have aswell. Reason I never posted it. Thank you for giving accurate information and being a real member of the Britney Army. I’ve referenced you a few times on my YouTube channel. Specifically about Strip. I really appreciate your information 

Thank you sweetheart! Did you used to have the Christina profile picture!? Does “Pieces” ring a bell!? ;) I love you!

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Thank you sweetheart! Did you used to have the Christina profile picture!? Does “Pieces” ring a bell!? ;) I love you!

It doesn’t lol. But I’ve sourced songs and demos for years. But I’ve been around many places since 2014. I’ve just started a new “life” as Xposed Songs last year❤️❤️ 🤗

Edited by Xposed Songs
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Nope. That’s my buddy, he was on here years ago, pretty sure he has an account. The fact that you care this most shows you genuinely haha no life lmao, get a life

i read some messages of this member and it's obviously you. If you lied about this, you maybe lied about the rest : (  Not very clever.

• Haha 1
Just now, LikeRight said:

i read some messages of this member and it's obviously you. If you lied about this, you maybe lied about the rest : (  Not very clever.

Omg you’re so right! Because we’re totally sitting face to having having these conversations & it’s totally impossible for people a part of an online community dedicated to a specific artist to have similar interests especially after knowing each other for years!!! You’re the one who’s clever! Omg is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like! You can literally have the mods check…my relevancy on this site never fails to astonish me, I truly love my fans…. Can’t wait for my own sub-forum to open:) 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

“While I still have time”???

That’s blatantly a threat. You + your ‘army’ of fragile weaklings that reside in that nightmare brain of yours aren’t ever gonna touch me. Go cry about “Jack”…. Go listen to “Descending…” oh wait! You can’t!! Bummer. I tried to bring some holiday chair to this fanbase who hasn’t had a solo song by Britney in ages & now you want to backtrack. Mind your own damn business & quit making yourself look even crazier than it’s very apparent you are by lying. Basketcase. My thread was pristine & full of gratitude (still is with you & your multiple personality on ignore) until your stankystalkerobsessive *** felt the need to pollute it with your unwanted presence. Your real life must be the same way since you insist on bothering strangers online across 10+ different accounts vs doing something kind & productive. I’d say good riddance, but I’m sure you’ll get bored your lack of fulfillment in your life so I’ll just say thank you to GOD for the amount of time I won’t be communicating with you. 

what a word, what a pearl :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

@Spingtime do you read this mess? 

And I thought that the end of the week would be boring and nothing would surprise me here...And I was wrongGretchen-yass.gif

3 minutes ago, LikeRight said:

well i guess this function is broken since you still answering this banana guy.

Well I guess you don’t have time to

mind your own… jk you’re obviously one of his 10000 accounts. I’m not even responding to the person above me, you literally only responded to give yourself an excuse to continue on on your banana account lmfao. What a psycho, gtfo outta my thread stalker

• Love 1
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

mind your own… jk you’re obviously one of his 10000 accounts. I’m not even responding to the person above me, you literally only responded to give yourself an excuse to continue on on your banana account lmfao. What a psycho, gtfo outta my thread stalker

@Jordan Miller @GlitterRain @SlayOut do you read these sh.ts? Please, I gave up my good side from this point on.  The user is rude and obscene to other users.  This goes beyond the limits!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

not going to waste more time with someone who is obviously facing mental health 

I don't hate you, i just hope you can receive some help 🙏

• Like 2

It’s HILARIOUS how nasty & hateful people are towards people who have literally been kind enough to bless their blatantly lonely/miserable lives with something on a holiday. I can only imagine what some of you guys look like in real life lmao, I’m on my way back to Pasadena in 2 weeks to soak up the sun & enjoy all that life has to offer outside a glass screen. Probably spin around a’la Britney to “Paradise”, “Hollow”. “Stay”, “Untouchable” & GOD KNOWS what else:) Like I said I’m not responding to Mountain’s psycho, *** but Jack & I are about to have a joocy conversation about him for sure

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

@Jordan Miller @GlitterRain @SlayOut do you read these sh.ts? Please, I gave up my good side from this point on.  The user is rude and obscene to other users.  This goes beyond the limits!

1 minute ago, LikeRight said:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

not going to waste more time with someone who is obviously facing mental health 

I don't hate you, i just hope you can receive some help 🙏

I know I said I wouldn’t respond to you again, because I know you’re struggling- but I truly appreciate the taking the time to post such kind regards on two of your dozens accounts <3 bye bye

• Love 1
3 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I need to head up my buddy who exposed this person for having 12 accounts of a Lana Rey forum, the same psychopath later impersonated me & creepily posting in a similar way as this one. All of these accounts are less than a year old & I’ve been a member for over a decade… are’t dupe accounts against the rules?  It’s very comforting this crusty ****er will never know the extent of what else I have & I’m willing to bet money they’re exactly who I think they are. Hope everyone isn’t low vibrational trash with real ears can tell these are very real & very gorgeous ;) 

Mods, please check for double accounts thry have DID or something
@GlitterRain@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Jordan Miller @JayTawndre Suxx

Wow, I'm not a mod yet but I'm so honored you think I am 💗

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s HILARIOUS how nasty & hateful people are towards people who have literally been kind enough to bless their blatantly lonely/miserable lives with something on a holiday. I can only imagine what some of you guys look like in real life lmao, I’m on my way back to Pasadena in 2 weeks to soak up the sun & enjoy all that life has to offer outside a glass screen. Probably spin around a’la Britney to “Paradise”, “Hollow”. “Stay”, “Untouchable” & GOD KNOWS what else:) Like I said I’m not responding to Mountain’s psycho, *** but Jack & I are about to have a joocy conversation about him for sure

Hello 👋🏻 

First of all, I just want to say thank you so much for sharing these goodies with us, it’s cool to get some leaks besides pictures not that those aren’t amazing to get too but music is always the best. 😇

Second of all, I’m so sorry that some fans are so awful to you. You seem like a very nice, cool person and have seen you post on Kylie Minogue forums too. Unfortunately some Britney fans have a nasty habit of being hateful and jealous to other fans.

I hope you have a great holiday season and a truly happy new year! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

Ok, this thread is a mess and I’m not even sure how to begin addressing the mountain of reports it generated.

In the meantime, I’m going to lock it. Please settle any intra-forum disputes in PMs, and please address each other with some more respect in the future.

• Love 2
  • Like 1