Tiny Litle Britmas:(Tell Me) Am I A Sinner? Early mix [w new outro] & Scary Mix 4

4 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I wanted to say "I'm sorry" instead of "goodbye", but I changed my mind because it's unnecessary trying to do that :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

He has written tons of **** about you on the forum Pop Hates Flops, just because of you saying his "exclusive stuffs" are fanmade :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

He is so crazy :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by Spingtime
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Spingtime said:

@RedBloodedWoman is a known scammer on the forum Pop Hates Flops.

He doesn't have a ****. So i'm pretty sure what he shared is fanmade. 

Do not waste time with this guy.

Nope. I’ve leaked several things including these. The fact that you have enough time to make so many alt accounts to try & **** on me is just WEIRD. Please name 3 people I’ve “scammed”…. This is my original stomping ground lmao, alot of people have gotten stuff from me

here more than elsewhere

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Nope. I’ve leaked several things including these. The fact that you have enough time to make so many alt accounts to try & **** on me is just WEIRD. Please name 3 people I’ve “scammed”…. This is my original stomping ground lmao, alot of people have gotten stuff from me

here mkre than elsewhere

You have been exposed by more than 10 people on the forum :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Girl stop ... ! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Spingtime said:

He has written tons of **** about you on the forum Pop Hates Flops, just because of you saying his "exclusive stuffs" are fanmade :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

He is so crazy :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

What? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Glad that I'm sharing with that member a place only here after reading this Rihanna-uknowit.gif

Give me link of that thread where is that member bashing me Rihanna-uknowit.gif

It’s obvious you are the same people…. Email @GlitterRain& I’ll have my friends who run the Lana Rey site send you the info she found when she realized this guy had 12 different accounts on there & that’s why the Sky Ferreira section was shut down

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Spingtime said:

You have been exposed by more than 10 people on the forum :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Girl stop ... ! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Lies. The obsession is endearing, thr laughing gifs are even more hilarious. Enjoy the 1000% real files I was nice enough to share with you, it really says alot about a person & their character when someone obsessively spreads rumors about/**** on someone they don’t even know& have never spoken to in their lives…. Beyond pathetic 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s obvious you are the same people…. Email @GlitterRain& I’ll have my friends who run the Lana Rey site send you the info she found when she realized this guy had 12 different accounts on there & that’s why the Sky Ferreira section was shut down

Why are you always acting like "they have few different accounts" everytime you are exposed ? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It's not the first time

E05jw7x.png

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Spingtime said:

Just now, Spingtime said:

Omg, I didn't expected this such a great "catch" thanks to your testimonies.....it's like stepping on s.h!t in the snow and then finding out there's **** everywhere I step :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Omg you must be really sick tho :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I have only one account and that's here and under only one email, what is connected to my youtube, nothing else. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Spingtime said:

10 people!? This matches the mentall illness it’s apparent it’s apparent the mountain dude has. Never ever traded with you, my friend jusy listened to you complain about having no friends & hating your life, the Lana Board owner said you have 12 account & we’ve deducted they’re:

Mountain

Lust

Tulip

Nanaboy09

Springtime

*stay tuned my buddy with send me the rest, you must be thrilled! I knew you were unhinged when you went on same tangent about “WE WANT TO HEAR THINGS” like you’re the voice of the general public & lying about that jack guy “STEALING YOUR FILES”!! You genuinely need a life. I’m dming the mods all the you were using & it’ll say enough ;)  

• Love 1