Tiny Litle Britmas:(Tell Me) Am I A Sinner? Early mix [w new outro] & Scary Mix 4

I’ve literally been a member of this site for over a decade the fact that I have to deal with some crusty “bananaboi” who joined in August sitting on a DTA rip I’ve been sitting on for years is absolutely disgusting & makes me want to be tbe “hoarder” those losers try to paint me out to be…. can we enable a 2 way ignore/block featuring so obsessive weirdos stop trying to **** on things you go out of your way leaks when you definitely don’t have? @Jordan Miller

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Enjoy the audio, I’m sure it’s one of the only things you’ll have to look forward to you in your empty/friendless/unhinged life x

I have dozens of GB with her unreleased stuff on Blu-rays with backups. Also I can upscale videos. So don't worry, I have more than enough, but I don't need it. I'm not a hungry wolf like you. I'm sending you positive waves, wish you good new year :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

Lying Youtube GIF by Vanessa Van Edwards

fan made as always !

I need to head up my buddy who exposed this person for having 12 accounts of a Lana Rey forum, the same psychopath later impersonated me & creepily posting in a similar way as this one. All of these accounts are less than a year old & I’ve been a member for over a decade… are’t dupe accounts against the rules?  It’s very comforting this crusty ****er will never know the extent of what else I have & I’m willing to bet money they’re exactly who I think they are. Hope everyone isn’t low vibrational trash with real ears can tell these are very real & very gorgeous ;) 

Mods, please check for double accounts thry have DID or something
@GlitterRain@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Jordan Miller @JayTawndre Suxx

• Love 4
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

I have dozens of GB with her unreleased stuff on Blu-rays with backups. Also I can upscale videos. So don't worry, I have more than enough, but I don't need it. I'm not a hungry wolf like you. I'm sending you positive waves, wish you good new year :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Good for you! Your Fantasy land must be super fun, go tell the voices in your head about it more! I love the ignore function ;) 

• Love 1