I was almost done with Britney but…

I am feeling the same and felt like quitting and selling my collection but when I look back to everything she has done before and how she inspired and made me who I am, nothing can replace those wonderful memories. No artists today can satisfy how Britney did her artistry before. So I will stay and still support her and who knows she will make a big comeback and will be looking back happy that I never left her. But again I am not expecting anything from her.

• Love 1

Britney Spears always will be big part of pop music. Her songs and mvs shaped pop culture. She was trendsetter. I think she did enough. At the same time i am still craving for some amazing bops. Maybe even featuring some young singers. But i see Britney being inspired to make a music days prob r far far away. Being forced to do is worst thing to do anything but esp then it comes to products of art like music, painting, dancing, acting etc. Talent needs a lot of freedom, emotions, inspiration and a lot of time. Sometimes ppl create things for years but with Britney it was like conveyor non stop.  I think she needed way more time be4 her comeback with circus. she needed more time with kids,  more rest,  vacations, freedom so she can be inspired. The fact that cship is almost killed the artistry in her is just heartbreaking. She aint mass market product she is a human being. And the fact her own family can't understand it shows a lot about people they r. 

• Like 2

Wtf is wrong with some of you. Seriously, all it took to consider dropping her was some gossip smearing with zero tangible evidence by her well-documented former haters, who are trying their best to portray themselves as concerned fans? After all that has happened in the last 2 years? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

It is certainly tireing to be a britney fan. And it reached a point in which im finding it boring also. And the worst part is the huuuge disconnection between her and us that make our fave totally unrelatable. Its sad cause even during her breakdown, the comeback, i always thought that britney the person was becoming even bigger and more interesting than her work, and that all that madr her relatable cause we all go through **** and then come around and she was a huge empowering messege for all of us. But then we found out everything we “bought” from her was forced and untrue, that she was suffering. And we did everything in our small hands to help her and the moment arrived and she made the steps to regain her freedom. OF COURSE she doesnt owe us anything and that her happiness is first. But everything is just so odd, the silence, the mistery, the criptic messeges, her instagram, everything got OLD and boring for me. Things i thought made her misterious in an  interesting way before i find now it is all too much and just boring. The SPECULATION on what is going on around every single thing in her life takes a lot of energy and thats not good any more. It would be so much better if we could really understand the situation. For example wheather she has a mental condition or not, understanding her behaviour. I know health is a private thing and inrespect that but she is a public person and its been a loooooong time and she or “they” are chosing this path and i just find the consecuences WORSE. Maybe she is scared of the bullying around mental health but hello ppls has been bullying her since forever now and i thing putting some  light on the situation would ease everything in a second. I hope she grows up i hope she takes care of her mental health i hope she takes care of her sons mental health, hearts and lives and i hope she finds happines cause she deserves it. Im not going anywere because i just know i have a bond with britney that is unbreakable and that i love her for who i think she is. But all of the above is also true so im chosing to not pay much attention to the drama and just wait for her to be ready to step up

Edited by BritneyLover
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

To say from my point as a "fan" since BOMT I was / am fan of Britney or any other singer for their work. Songs, videos, performances.

I absolutely dont care about their personal lives. Of course I want best for her /just like for anybody else who deserves it/ but she is not the singer and performer I used to be fan of.

I care about personal life of my family and friends but not celebrities at all. So yes I am fan of Britney, but Im fab of Britney, the singer and performer, not Britney as a private person.

And this applied for any other entertainer as well

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 1

ok but its not that serious :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: not to sound like those "go touch grass" people but some of you really need to get a life, if britney and her "drama" are having this much of an impact on you then you need to take a long, hard look at yourself. putting yourself under duress for someone that doesn't even know you exist is absolutely insane to me, I'll always root for britney, I'll keep all my merch and I'll still listen to her music but she's just a person like me and you, there's no need to place her on this insanely high pedastal.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block